[suggestion] Hide debugger

Find a Bug? Have a Problem? Like to Suggest a Feature? Do it Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[suggestion] Hide debugger

Postby Carl » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:08 pm

I play RYl on private server. they have somne anticheat thats built into the game, i can run a lot of commands and search a lot of things. i understand more and more how the game works as far as what you cant see. i cant get the damn debugger to load because the game rejects it by crashing. so if theres a way to hide it when it loads or something that would be cool :D

just a lil side note. i love the code injecter feature. its hot. i say this because i have no experience in coding but looking at it and seeing what are half ass results happen gets me pumping! ^^
Carl
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:53 am

Hiding the Debugger would have been done long ago if it were so easy.
But I would have to change so much of my debugging code I would literally be adding a new Debugger to MHS.

This is not a feature you can expect soon.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Carl » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:26 pm

yeah, i understand. hows the new version coming along?
Carl
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Not quickly.
I am in the middle of a new hack, and I use it more than develop it.

Which is good news since I keep seeing things I wish were improved, and I am making a list of things to add/modify when I am done with my project.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Carl » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 pm

oh sexy, what kinda hack? did you read ym post in the coer wanted topic?
Carl
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:02 am

An advanced auto-aim that predicts changes in player motions caused by hitting walls and predicting when he or she will change directions based on studying how he or she moves.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Carl » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:04 am

sounds neat. i play 1.6 and a lil source. it kinda hard to play the game now with all the hackers but ive seen what kinda hacks are out there and its pretty insane. :P
Carl
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:41 am

I played CounterStrike once. From what I can see it is so easy to hack there is no point. I would feel empty inside for hacking such a simple game, and cry myself to sleep every night.

The game I am hacking is one in which I do not need help to win. I was the leader of an unbeaten clan; no team ever scored a point against us even when we were outnumbered.

I do it not to get an upper hand needed for a few more points, but for the challenge and results. In my game bullets are not simple instant-hit bullets; they travel in real-time and they take 50% of your velocity when you fire, making the math behind hitting a moving target much more complicated, especially after you account for ping.

I want it to predict even more than this though. If you are about to fly into a wall it will account for that and aim where you are going to bounce/slide.
If you tend to jump this way and that way at certain times, it will learn your patterns and predict what you will do next. This is especially effective on people who strafe back and forth a lot or move in circles.
I want it to know when you will jump before you know you will jump.

If things go smoothly I would even add more than just aim-prediction. Something that knows how to dodge, how to find weapons, how to navigate halls, etc. Something that knows how to capture your flag, or defend its flag from you. It can monitor where you are aiming and move from that spot, and keep track of what types of shots you miss the most and always dodge that way.

If I don’t get completely burnt out by these tiny problems that cost hours to solve each, it will be the best bot ever made.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby toffey » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:19 pm

What game is this? I'd like to play it, the game sounds very interesting.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm

Starsiege: Tribes, now free to download.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Explicit » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:34 pm

L. Spiro wrote:An advanced auto-aim that predicts changes in player motions caused by hitting walls and predicting when he or she will change directions based on studying how he or she moves.

L. Spiro

Seems awesome. Can't wait for a preview or an official release. :)
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 pm

I will never release any form of hack or cheat-assisting product for Starsiege: Tribes.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Explicit » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:17 am

L. Spiro wrote:I will never release any form of hack or cheat-assisting product for Starsiege: Tribes.

L. Spiro

Oh, although, yet, other games would be possible to assist? Or, providing the base source code that can be modified to 'suit' other games?
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:09 am

A generic universal auto-aim that works for all FPS games can be made.
It would not be as advanced as what I am planning, but aim very well.

I have considered making it myself a few times, however FPS games are the only games I play online, and I would not enjoy having all of my online games ruined, especially knowing that I was the cause of it.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Carl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:38 pm

lol you mkae my hacking looking so childish. im happy with changing numbers on a screen and having no affect on gameplay lol.

do you have to potetial to hack server side sutff...like if you wanted you could?
Carl
Hackleberry Fin

Next

Return to Bugs/Problems/Suggestions