Working Ijji GunZ Hacks?

Hacking GunZ the Duel

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Working Ijji GunZ Hacks?

Postby Teh » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Yeah...... I'm asking....... :O
Please don't say 'Google' or 'Try a search engine'.
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby flappy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:43 am

anyone know what the .exe is for gunz?

flappy
Been Around

Postby stanlydx » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:43 am

flappy wrote:anyone know what the .exe is for gunz?
that file is for the game to run
Yeah...... I'm asking....... :O
Please don't say 'Google' or 'Try a search engine'.
there was a god mode hack any way i dont play ijji any more i have my own server.
stanlydx
Acker

Postby CoMPMStR » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:02 am

Well I just started playing and I found no reload (only temp addys, but it's easy as hell to find), so yea there are working hacks. Hey Teh, if you want to make a game with just u and me to find some hacks (since nobody wants to post theirs) let me know. I joined a game and found someone with godmode so I want it too! :D

BTW: MHS attaches and searched just fine.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby SeanPro » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:14 pm

CoMPMStR wrote:Well I just started playing and I found no reload (only temp addys, but it's easy as hell to find), so yea there are working hacks. Hey Teh, if you want to make a game with just u and me to find some hacks (since nobody wants to post theirs) let me know. I joined a game and found someone with godmode so I want it too! :D

If you say MHS works on Ijji Gunz, then I to will download the game and see what I can find.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby Teh » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:59 am

CoMPMStR wrote:Well I just started playing and I found no reload (only temp addys, but it's easy as hell to find), so yea there are working hacks. Hey Teh, if you want to make a game with just u and me to find some hacks (since nobody wants to post theirs) let me know. I joined a game and found someone with godmode so I want it too! :D

? Doesn't it use GameGuard which MHS doesn't bypass?
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby SeanPro » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:13 am

Teh wrote:

Yea - It didn't work for me; MHS didn't get detected but didn't seem to attach properly either.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby CoMPMStR » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:24 pm

Teh wrote:

The GunZ I have uses Xtrap (International?), which works just fine for me. I attach to Gunz.exe and then do search as usual. I found out later that you can start a game by yourself which makes searching for hacks much easier. The ammo and grenade addys I found were between the 12xxxxxx and 14xxxxxx address range. I just can't find static pointers yet.

Also ammo is stored as is, so if you have 32 bullets in your clip you search 32 (long). then fire one and search 31 and you should get 3 or 4 addresses in the list. 3 of them have to be set to the same value otherwise the game closes, the 4th is just the text for the ammo at the bottom of the screen. You can repeat the process to find the grenades, just search 2 at first, throw a grenade then search 1.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby SeanPro » Thu May 01, 2008 6:29 am

CoMPMStR wrote:
Teh wrote:

The GunZ I have uses Xtrap (International?), which works just fine for me. I attach to Gunz.exe and then do search as usual. I found out later that you can start a game by yourself which makes searching for hacks much easier. The ammo and grenade addys I found were between the 12xxxxxx and 14xxxxxx address range. I just can't find static pointers yet.

Also ammo is stored as is, so if you have 32 bullets in your clip you search 32 (long). then fire one and search 31 and you should get 3 or 4 addresses in the list. 3 of them have to be set to the same value otherwise the game closes, the 4th is just the text for the ammo at the bottom of the screen. You can repeat the process to find the grenades, just search 2 at first, throw a grenade then search 1.

ijji gunz has nprotect lol - which is what we were playing.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby shinnsohai » Thu May 01, 2008 11:49 am

but we can just map editing for ijji Gunz i think there is no such hack its sounds like DOTA ,the game will crush
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Teh » Thu May 01, 2008 9:52 pm

CoMPMStR wrote:
Teh wrote:

-Downloads international-
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby Kid_Galahad » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:44 am

Here's workin ijji GunZ HackZ http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2477 (MHS isnt used for Most GunZ HackZ)
GunZ Character Name Kid_Galahad
Ares Character Name Aeolus
Kid_Galahad
I Have A Few Questions

Return to GunZ the Duel