Ghost Online is back

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Ghost Online is back

Postby Quirino » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Not that I play that game, but I still think it's worth mentioning that Ghost Online, one of the two games that was brought down along with Legend of Ares, has returned under the name 'Soulsaver Online', hosted by MGame itself (instead of Netgame). Perhaps this could be a chance for a return of The Legend of Ares? Also, if MGame decides to host it themselves, they'll probably be able to fix the problems that Netgame had and we may also see more updates coming our way :D

I do really hope they'll give it another chance, with a better GM team and better protection against the idiots who want to ruin gameplay for everybody seemingly... I'll keep an eye on what they say about Soulsaver Online!

Also, I just noticed a couple of days ago that Cloud Nine = Holic 2, so now both Holic and Ghost Online players have their games back, now it should be our turn! I've already sent an inquiry if there are also plans to rerelease Legend of Ares, so I'll keep you in touch.
Quirino
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Ghost Online is back

Postby GooBy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Hopefully Ares still has a fighting chance. I've been playing Korean Ares for about 6 months now, and I'm at the stage where I'm getting half decent items to sell, but it's just so hard when everyone speaks a different language to you. It would be nice, should the game be revived, if they included some of the newer items, (mainly blessed uniques). It's massively fun and each day I play I often daydream about the how awesome it would be to play an English version again.
GooBy
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Quirino » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 am

I'd also like to play KLoA, but I haven't succeeded in making an account... Can you perhaps make me one? PM me if you can.
Quirino
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Quirino » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 pm

From what I've seen on Netgame's page, Cloud Nine, Hero Online and Scions of Fate all seem to be dying, so they may need new games...
Quirino
I Have A Few Questions

Postby fearvano » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:36 am

meh i doubt it will come back tho.
been too long and it will need some major fixes to still have any chances of ever beeing profitable again.

gz// Evo
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby Evil Homer » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm

I guess it one day could be brought back (probably retouched though)

But hey for now i'll just keep looking at about 500screenshots on the FB fanpage ^^
Evil Homer
Acker

Postby Lordrizo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Evil Homer wrote:I guess it one day could be brought back (probably retouched though)

But hey for now i'll just keep looking at about 500screenshots on the FB fanpage ^^

Only 500?
I have 592 myself =O
Lordrizo
Acker

Postby Evil Homer » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:44 pm

Lordrizo wrote:
Evil Homer wrote:I guess it one day could be brought back (probably retouched though)

Only 500?
I have 592 myself =O

What are you waiting on ?

Upload them! :)
Evil Homer
Acker

Return to Legend of Ares