Hot Girl talking about loa

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Hot Girl talking about loa

Postby LIVEAID » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 am

Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Re: Hot Girl talking about loa

Postby jukixz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:26 am

you are like the saddest guy i have ever seen
jukixz
Acker

Postby LIVEAID » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:20 am

I dont see how its sad, personally i like hot girls rambling ... and before u say im sad.... have a read of some of ur old posts like

but can u do a hack for it speedwing??? u are the best for this type of things..... Can u do it??

please!

http://www.gatesofandaron.com/

SpeedWing Post subject: Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 pm

If there is a Will there is a Solution. lol you can do it yourself, but you just don't try it.

I am not wasting my time in this crap.

So before you calling me sad, learn to do something yourself, or even go outside and see some hot girls, then ull know the beauty of this post :D
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby varemenos » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:13 am

rofl, Congratulations, you just got pwned by a noob :!:
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby fearvano » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm

tho she's a bit old,.. i would do her :P
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby jukixz » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 am

LIVEAID wrote:I dont see how its sad, personally i like hot girls rambling ... and before u say im sad.... have a read of some of ur old posts like

but can u do a hack for it speedwing??? u are the best for this type of things..... Can u do it??

please!

If there is a Will there is a Solution. lol you can do it yourself, but you just don't try it.

So before you calling me sad, learn to do something yourself, or even go outside and see some hot girls, then ull know the beauty of this post :D

jajaja that just proofs that i have a life and i cant spend all my time in the computer... And doesnt changes the point that you are saddd
jukixz
Acker

Postby LIVEAID » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm

jukixz wrote:
LIVEAID wrote:I dont see how its sad, personally i like hot girls rambling ... and before u say im sad.... have a read of some of ur old posts like

please!

jajaja that just proofs that i have a life and i cant spend all my time in the computer... And doesnt changes the point that you are saddd

considering i was in a university lecture at the time i wrote that, does not really say i dont have a life... although if your willing to come and learn about metals and different sorts of polymers your sure to swap places with me as i hate that course, never the less im still trying to fathom how u can spend all your time "in a computer" but im sure ud figure some way to... and also @evano yeha id tap it :P although there are some fine women at the university of wollongong i assure u :P
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Return to Legend of Ares