Some Proof Loa Aint Returning

Postby LIVEAID » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 am

Just some proof from a GM which says LoA aint returning
Attachments
proof.JPG
Email which i got just now from netgame
proof.JPG (34.77 KiB) Viewed 5935 times
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Re: Some Proof Loa Aint Returning

Postby Messenger » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am

I'm gonna rattle the bird cage a little bit. She/he said that they aren't "providing service or support", it's in present tense. Honestly, a response from Gool, or whoever is the current head gm for netgame would make it more offical, because i doubt Celysta knows whats going on, she/he is just there to stop people from complaining about netgame not answering their questions. My 2 cents. If you think i'm bias. Honestly i don't care if loa comes back, i stopped playing it couple of months before it closed, ( along with gaming as a whole). But, it would be fun talking to old friends again, if it did come back ;)
Messenger
I Have A Few Questions

Postby fearvano » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:42 pm

You actually think a simple gm or head gm it doesnt matter which one, knows what netgame is gonna do in the future all gms know just as much of LoA as we do, its all speculation. There prolly just told to reply like that, if it's beeing asked, or they just tell you what they think is gonna happen. Anyways its just the people on the top of the netgame company who decide what will happen with LoA or any other game there hosting.
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby jeimuzu » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 am

I say auto reply from their GM's lol to handle the massive loads of the same exact question lol...
jeimuzu
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Legend of Ares