LEGEND OF ARES 2 COMING BACK(FROM NETGAME)

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Re: LEGEND OF ARES 2 COMING BACK(FROM NETGAME)

Postby jeimuzu » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 am

Right when they added the new log in policy (Going to website to log in) it started the new subdomain ares.netgame.com before that it was legendofares.netgame.com. It's not new just redirected as has already been said by several. Either they kept it because they had already ordered it for a certain time and hasn't expired or they have future plans. No one know's except them eh?
jeimuzu
I Have A Few Questions

Postby varemenos » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 pm

you dont order subdomains.... they are free
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby silentcurse » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:55 am

Please tell me if you guys have something better to do besides sitting beside your computer woreshipping the Lord 'legend Of Ares' *Cough* No...

Legendofares.com was not extended. I've checked the Details on the domain, All there done was I guess you could say... Uploaded 'netgame.com' to 'legendofares.com'. pretty easy to see that. When i went through the legendofares.com website source, there was no redirection at all!

Sub Domians such as 'ares.netgame.com' 'legendofares.netgame.com' are free to build within the companys limits. They expire when the domain expire so... the sub domains will always remain online till action has been taken.

Don't go but but but there remaking it. nope sorry guys.

For instance. You guys mite know me for being the guy to actually get the repent client to open and load completely through but then to give up. Now this will convice alot of you. Only the omg loa is the only game i know to play.. noobs, won't take this information.

http://repent.mgame.com <----- How old is that? aww ~10years old! But it still redirects to Legend of ares, Mgame. yeah i know there the same game But when repent closed down Legend of ares wasn't even being made, so to speak.

Now last thing. Are they rebuilding the engine to fix your hacks? Well NO. why is that well The US Legend of ares was still hard coded In Korean, And the Code is Exactly repent so why are they going to waste there money rebuilding a engine that is working for them, atleast in Mgame anyway. Even if they did rebuild the engine Your hacks would be wiped. sorry its true. Add a new peice of code to the ares.exe will scrumble the code, Not only that make it like every other common mmo. Build the TBL's server sided only. there what? few hunderd Kb each? so pully out a Sting for a Crystal Sheild Would be like 40Bytes at the most. This would stop Both your Attack and movement speed hacks. your 128-153 and 182-213. They would be server sided where there String's can't be altered. Only reason why Mhs worked its the game was based Client side for most of everything really. the movement and character speeds even Monster speeds we're in a tbl. Forgot where i saw it, maybe character.tbl

Hope your catching what i'm saying, In very short words. It's going to cost Netgame + Mgame to much money no matter what way they go. meaning too much money to rebuild the game (engine) and/or too much money to alter the client to server link. (server side the tbl's)

Pretty much No legend of ares, ON a side note go to leagueoflegends.com sign up download and play. Add me as a friend. SilentCurse I'm always up to have a few games.
silentcurse
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 pm

But if the speed values are server sided,there will be packets sent to the worldsvr,those packets can still be decrypted with the key in the exe file ,cause ,like many other games do,thats where they might store it.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares