LoA 2...no go

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

LoA 2...no go

Postby abcdefg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Here is the response I got when I 1:1'd netgame about LoA. I guess we have to believe it because we really have nothing else to go on and why would they lie?

Thank you for contacting the mGame USA Customer Inquiry Service,

Hello,

We will not sell the rights to Ares, nor will it be brought back.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you. To help ensure a timely response, please include as much detail as possible in your inquiry.

GM Celysta

This is a real 1:1 if you dont believe me you guys can write your own 1:1 and im sure you will get the same response. have a good one.

-Caesar
abcdefg
I Have A Few Questions

Re: LoA 2...no go

Postby incognito » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:51 am

Honestly this means nothing, a simple GM will not know if they are planning on bringing the game back int he first place, the only ones that know that is the company and possibly the developers. Will it ever come back, maybe not but if they're not seelign the rights to it then that means there is a chance it will be brought back. I wouldn't look into this any further cause a message from a GM who is not kept up to date about what games will and will not be published is worthless.
incognito
Acker

Postby abcdefg » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:00 am

yeah, maybe your right but if he didn't have a clue either way why would he say "we are not selling the rights, nor will it be brought back" I'm sure he has heard this question before and im sure he knows a little more than we do. The only other scenario is that he is just an asshole and maybe he really doesn't know the future of LoA. I'm not sure man but this 1:1 back wasn't a positive one what so ever. You can take whatever you want from it but I lose a little hope about netgame bringing back LoA now, even though I did hear the same rumor they were fixing/updating the games they closed and were going to open them up again..Only time will tell. If you hear any updates or maybe a different 1:1, post here. Thanks, take it easy.
abcdefg
I Have A Few Questions

Postby incognito » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 am

Well keep in mind also though how many peopel probably contact them asking this very question, "when will LoA return?" I would guess what you got is a simple automatic reply because of just that, people bugging them about the game. It's very possible it will never come back but if they were totally finished with it I would think they would be willing to sell the rights. Either way I moved on a long time ago so if it never comes back that's fine, if it does that's also fine, I would play again for sure.
incognito
Acker

Postby IamX » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 am

First of all ... this is a lie ...

2nd .. you made some mistakes ...

In the first sentance you talking about netgame .. bla bla bla

and the secound sentance you say

Thanks for contactiing "mGame USA"

HMMM ... nice try

1st mGame is from korean not USA

2nd netgame is from USA ...

and that message was created by noobs to make other people stop bealiving about LoA

Your smart but not too smart ...

i was careful and i remarked that mistake of yours ...

i sended too message to netgame and they didnt answered me about 3 months ...

they dont want give informations ..

if you trolly start making that .. make a picture of your message from netgame and upload it to site ..

This may help you ... www.tinypic.com

Thanks for co-operation !!

Have a nice day!
IamX
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 am

agreed lol, "Screenshot or it didn't happen"~Mezzo
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby LIVEAID » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:09 pm

hhmmm that mezzo quote is so old, but so good to use.... as for LoA 2, itll just be LoA but with a new map so korean LoA say 2 years ago, and yeah cause we were playing KLoa of about 2003 .... if it actually happens which is still debatable, i would maybe play it .... although who knows itll prolly just go backwards :/
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby mastercg » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:02 pm

and the secound sentance you say

Thanks for contactiing "mGame USA"

HMMM ... nice try

1st mGame is from korean not USA

2nd netgame is from USA ...

think you're wrong
mastercg
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby jukixz » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 pm

maybe there is no loa 2 coming but maybe there is an Update LOA coming....

But i dont really thing so...

Now the games need to have really big maps, better graphics, and more engines...

Which LOA doesnt have...

BUT STIIILLL!! IT IS THE MOST AMAZING GAME!
jukixz
Acker

Postby abcdefg » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm

If you think the original post was a fake then I dont know what to tell you. I want LoA to come back just as much as the next person but that is what I got from the GM recently...So if you dont believe that then i dont know what to tell you. Maybe grow the fyck up. Idk about some guys on this forum but i wouldnt make a fake LoA post to stop people believing in it. trust me, I believe just as much as the next person LoA will someday return, it is just what the GM told me.
abcdefg
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 pm

abcdefg wrote:If you think the original post was a fake then I dont know what to tell you. I want LoA to come back just as much as the next person but that is what I got from the GM recently...So if you dont believe that then i dont know what to tell you. Maybe grow the fyck up. Idk about some guys on this forum but i wouldnt make a fake LoA post to stop people believing in it. trust me, I believe just as much as the next person LoA will someday return, it is just what the GM told me.

just make a screenshot of the 1:1, shouldn't be that hard.

http://www.imagehost.org/
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm

tbh i dont think why would he make a post if it wasnt legit.
I mean most of you know that i hated Ceasar much but ohh well, a screenshot of that 1:1 would be nice

personally i think LoA has 0.5% chances to come back online even from a private server team
varemenos
Been Around More

Return to Legend of Ares