Legend of Ares 2?!

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Legend of Ares 2?!

Postby 17thenoob » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm

I heard of a roumer that when netgame is done with Holic 2 they'll be releasing Legend of Ares 2
It's suppose to be equivalent to KLoA. I don't think this is true, but if it opens up, I'm going to jizz, not kidding.

What do you guys think about it?
17thenoob
Been Around

Re: Legend of Ares 2?!

Postby Evil Homer » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 pm

1word :

Awesome
Evil Homer
Acker

Postby kingofdiscos » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 pm

hehe you are right it's only a rumour and i wouldn't be very suprised if that rumour would be made by you:D
kingofdiscos
Acker

Postby HH » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

hmmmm it may be the case but so far nothing indicates such thing , bus as always lets keep our fingers crossed and your jizz out of your screen (it may explode :P)
HH
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Cookie » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:52 pm

You know it won't happen <,.< ,there can't be a LOA2 cause Koreans didnt release one,and they cant use the Legend of Ares name,even if it has a 2 after it unless they pay the koreans for the license.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby 17thenoob » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 am

Cookie wrote:You know it won't happen <,.< ,there can't be a LOA2 cause Koreans didnt release one,and they cant use the Legend of Ares name,even if it has a 2 after it unless they pay the koreans for the license.

You don't get it do you? Koreans didn't make Holic 2 either, Netgame is just updating it and calling it Holic 2. And they have to pay for the license? I'm pretty sure the companies are partners, Since they use the same games, and they names are relatively similar, mgame, netgame, hmm? Even if they're not partners they'd already have a license since they hosted the game before.
17thenoob
Been Around

Postby Cookie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 am

No ,theres more in that ,you gotta pay license for the game to the creators because thats how the laws work.
If you don't ,they will call it a private server and they can sue you if your servers are in Canada/USA/most part of europe.
The safest country for a PServer is Argentina for America and Rusia for Europe/Asia.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby 17thenoob » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Cookie wrote:No ,theres more in that ,you gotta pay license for the game to the creators because thats how the laws work.
If you don't ,they will call it a private server and they can sue you if your servers are in Canada/USA/most part of europe.
The safest country for a PServer is Argentina for America and Rusia for Europe/Asia.

Are you kidding me? Why would an official company run a game without a license? Shit dude, you're not very smart. And if you remember, a few months before the game closed they had a patch which said "We're trying to make our game more like the korean version" Obviously they would have already HAD the license to do so. Learn to read.
17thenoob
Been Around

Postby incognito » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am

17th is right, netgame is the American brach of mgame so if they wanted to make a "LoA 2" they could as long as mgame cleared them. It would basically be just a relaunch of LoA with better gameplay and security. That's why it is possible they would bring it back but I'm gonna guess if they do bring it back it won't be for another 6 months at the very least. Personally I found a great game awhile back called 12sky 2 that occupies my time but if they do get clearance which is all they need since mgame and netgame are the same company I would come back to LoA for sure. I played it for 3 years so I would come back in a heart beat.
incognito
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:10 am

incognito wrote:17th is right, netgame is the American brach of mgame so if they wanted to make a "LoA 2" they could as long as mgame cleared them. It would basically be just a relaunch of LoA with better gameplay and security. That's why it is possible they would bring it back but I'm gonna guess if they do bring it back it won't be for another 6 months at the very least. Personally I found a great game awhile back called 12sky 2 that occupies my time but if they do get clearance which is all they need since mgame and netgame are the same company I would come back to LoA for sure. I played it for 3 years so I would come back in a heart beat.

correct, btw did you knew the development of 12sky 2 was lead by delakron?
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby LIVEAID » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 am

yeappp i knew that.. did you know tao was a writer for it :O and that delakron got him the job for it
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby varemenos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:25 pm

LIVEAID wrote:yeappp i knew that.. did you know tao was a writer for it :O and that delakron got him the job for it

boring drama stories :lol:
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby TehDesolate » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Not to resurrect a dead thread, but curiosity got the best of me so I have to ask: Is there a confirmed LoA2 in the works? If there is, does anyone know roundabouts when it will be released?

This is Desolate from Poseidon server when LoA was alive :cry:

Still haven't found a game to replace LoA...
TehDesolate
I Have A Question

Postby fearvano » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 am

Nope its dead and i dont think anyone gonna try to get it back, i havent found any game which could replace LoA either.
Though im not really gaming all that much anymore,
You could try Lord of the rings online its free to play now and its pretty good.

Gz// Evo
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:39 pm

TehDesolate wrote:Not to resurrect a dead thread, but curiosity got the best of me so I have to ask: Is there a confirmed LoA2 in the works? If there is, does anyone know roundabouts when it will be released?

This is Desolate from Poseidon server when LoA was alive :cry:

Still haven't found a game to replace LoA...

you wont find a game that can replace loa dude,you know why? coz every game is unique,and even if you find a game that is 99% similiar to loa it wont be "that" coz the loa was great game and the most important it had great community.me myself wouldnt play loa now even if it would be open coz i know that much of the old community wouldnt be there.

but that is just my opinion best game to kill time is cod i dont think ill ever be playing any mmo again
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT