Repent Server

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Repent Server

Postby jukixz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:17 am

Hey guys... Well i found out that the SIMPLY ARES SERVER was a froud to take money from donationssss... Thanks God i didnt donate...

Well i just wanted to tell you guys i will try to make a repent P.Server... I dont know if i got the skills but i know allot of computers. Including of coding... I hope all you guys colaborate with me with any problem... I wont make a Webpage right know because i will wait until i am finished with the server... If am capable of putting it up.

Thanks and i hope you guys help me...

We WONT LET ARES DIE!
jukixz
Acker

Re: Repent Server

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:34 am

SimplyAres is still under development. you did not read the previous posts.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:11 am

lol ofc simplygamers is a froud they didnt gave us any evidence of "theyr work",they didnt opened theyr page 6weeks,and now they say they are sick??????hahahah rofl they are biggest noobs ive ever seen!.

and guys why dont we make our own website (all former ares players) and try to get loa up?im sure if we all unite we could make a server!.

what you guys say?it's pretty obivious that simply will never get loa up,and im sure some of us own almost all server files >_>.
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 am

Proud2BeCROAT wrote:lol ofc simplygamers is a froud they didnt gave us any evidence of "theyr work",they didnt opened theyr page 6weeks,and now they say they are sick??????hahahah rofl they are biggest noobs ive ever seen!.

and guys why dont we make our own website (all former ares players) and try to get loa up?im sure if we all unite we could make a server!.

what you guys say?it's pretty obivious that simply will never get loa up,and im sure some of us own almost all server files >_>.

I'd say no. but if this is true ::"it is pretty obvious that simply will never get loa up":: then I can ensure you, nobody will.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby jukixz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 am

welll speedwing i havent seen any REAL CONFIRMATION... and if somebody close something for like 6 weeks its a noob 1st because that makes them loose public orrrr people... and 2nd we should all together try to make a P.Server i have configured already but some links are broke and have some missing files that i am searching for them... It will bve better if somebody that has all filesss try to do it and we all help him
jukixz
Acker

Postby Cookie » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Speed,wanna bet your 2 cents that theres some1 who could get the server on in less than a month ? with full updates from Korea and complete translate,you just need ppl who are ready to play it ,cuz the guy is all for the money.
If u wanna talk with him,pm me ur msn again.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby jukixz » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 pm

who? that dude will get reach if he does the game... He will open a shop like the one in loa and win allot of money XD
jukixz
Acker

Postby varemenos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Not sure what exactly happened with SimplyGamers but (even if they quit) at least they tried. You can all go cry to your mothers why it never happened.
Or learn to move on and buy some tissues
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby fearvano » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 am

varemenos wrote:Not sure what exactly happened with SimplyGamers but (even if they quit) at least they tried. You can all go cry to your mothers why it never happened.
Or learn to move on and buy some tissues

:shock: so u went out and bought tissues? :P
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby varemenos » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:06 am

nah, the tissues are for the crybabies :D
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby Exceeder » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am

jukixz wrote:Hey guys... Well i found out that the SIMPLY ARES SERVER was a froud to take money from donationssss... Thanks God i didnt donate...

Well i just wanted to tell you guys i will try to make a repent P.Server... I dont know if i got the skills but i know allot of computers. Including of coding... I hope all you guys colaborate with me with any problem... I wont make a Webpage right know because i will wait until i am finished with the server... If am capable of putting it up.

Thanks and i hope you guys help me...

We WONT LET ARES DIE!

you sir, are wasting your time.
Exceeder
I Know My Poop

Return to Legend of Ares