SimplyFroud

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

SimplyFroud

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:48 am

after 4 or 5 weeks of no opening theyr forums i can now say that whole simply gamers organization is a big froud,3weeks ago i told vare that they wont open forums not even 2weeks later(was i right???),well 3weeks passed,they'r 5weeks late in opening they'r forum,hoolidays passed...no excuse.
now if any1 says that it takes time to move forums to another server well your turd.first of all we'r not in dark age any more,you can move up to 25gb's of files throught net in 1day i doubt they had more then that.even a week was too much,but 5weeks with no annoucments well guys.your either turd or weak minded if you still belive simplygamers is not a froud!.

I mean not even 1 accounment geez guys just give up on simply
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Re: SimplyFroud

Postby Cookie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 am

Time for me to say this
I TOLD YOU SO.
Darn and I warned Sugar to not donate any $$ to those idiots when it all begun.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am

Cookie wrote:Time for me to say this
I TOLD YOU SO.
Darn and I warned Sugar to not donate any $$ to those idiots when it all begun.

i never tought they will suceed in it,i was sceptical from the beggining coz theynever gave us any ss...i was the first who wrote a topic on simply ares saying them to show us ss or something...what a motherfuckers wasted 4hours of my life in their forums sad..,
well vare and other simplyares supporters you now see who you trusted

I told you so....
xaxaxaxaxa

cheers

and yea cookie you were right i do not even belive they have server files LOL,theyr bunch of kids who cant even make forums lol.
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
asus p6t deluxe v2
Coolermaster HAF 932

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby fearvano » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:32 am

meh gotta agree with you guys, guess you were right in saying they will/would never have gotten the server running,
well anways if there still gonna work on it and even if they get it up there not a bit better then netgame, not giving out any announcement in 5 weeks, still with the message that it should be up "this weekend" 5 weeks ago >.> .
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby Cookie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:43 pm

I know ppl who can get a pserver for it up,with the korean updated files,but they are not interested,so incase netgame relaunches it or sells files,no more LOA.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby SpeedWing » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Cookie wrote:I know ppl who can get a pserver for it up,with the korean updated files,but they are not interested,so incase netgame relaunches it or sells files,no more LOA.

I think I am going to agree with you. ( I guess netgame will never relaunch LoA, they might sell the files but no one will buy them because of the bugs..)
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 pm

The site will be up once 5star is back. He was sick or something. Idk i got no internet atm (moved to a new apartment and stuff)
,till then /crymoar

Proud2BeCROAT wrote:well vare and other simplyares supporters you now see who you trusted

Tbh even if it closes it was fun even if we didnt get online. Chatting with all those LoA nubcakes and stuff.
Well supporters... if someone paid he dumb enough to do it, cause we all said (even the team included) not to donate any money till LoA is up.

i wouldnt mind if they shut it down, after all
Proud2BeCROAT wrote:-->xaxaxaxaxa<--

The irony eghh? :roll:
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby abcdefg » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:21 am

you guys are all noobs.. the website is up. just because you cant find something doesnt mean it is not real. You all are just looking in the wrong places. I kinda hope you guys dont get to play when it is running either, because all you do is bash bash bash and when it is actually up you will be just as happy as the next guy. Dont make the devs or whoever is opening the game again put an age limit on it please. Fail or not fail I got faith at least and hope the game reopens, if not it was a pleasure, Im sure mine more than yours, in playing with you guys. Take it easy. Keep in touch if you please. I wish health and happiness to you all. email - rockudown10@yahoo.com

-Caesar

p.s. Sorry for being a dick to anyone while I played. Dont take it personal.
abcdefg
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah,the forums exists,and its turned into a RO only forum,gz for not spoting the obvious.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 am

lol it seems that only sailor and evo are smart here...oh boy,caesar forum is not up it's only a chatbox not a forum...varemenos,that 5stars said 2days ago that he have some major surgery or we,he never mentioned that before and i clearly doubt he has any problems wat so ever,i think he cant make loa up and is tryed to get rid of you all in a nice way...
FK OFF DUDE!
Comp---
asus p6t deluxe v2
Coolermaster HAF 932

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT