What's 'KLoA' & 'Simply Ares'?

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby forumdude » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:12 pm

yes the're getting there.
and ignore Cookie, Thats a hemaphrodite with some mental handicaps trying to be emo :D
forumdude
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Holydonut » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 pm

5STAR wrote:
Cookie wrote:They need to code 1/3 of the table files,now unless they know how and what is coded in each .tbl file they can't do shiz.

Why do you think its taking so long lol, with the server files what was available and the current way the game is theres alot of coding to do. with knowing how the tables work. in all coding its relative data so where others have failed we have succeeded and we will continue till were able to release.

The Reason i'm not posting proof is because why do i need to and mainly because if i put it there people will want alot more screen shots of whats available. like in the RF server theres going to be a massive update with never before seen content.

on the origanal rf server people leeched our ideas and concepts even used some of our skins. so i learnt from my mistake so when its ready there will be a massive announcement and ontop of that you will get the game back. im even trying to get a official license but its hard talking to people i need to with the language barrier

so right ..

@forumdude: yup :D
Life is too short :)
Holydonut
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

5STAR is a big lie,belive what you want,forumdude,I don't think a noob with 20 posts can tell me what I am and what I can do,you have no ideea whatsoever about whats out there,you're just a 8yrs old who cries for loa non-stop in his small,black,emo-corner,go fuck yourself now and leave the forums,we don't need you here for your "smart " arguments.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby varemenos » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 pm

,I don't think a noob with 20 posts can tell me what I am and what I can do

Didnt you just got pissed with what that 20 post noob said?

even though 5Star never played LoA, he devoted himself and his friends (devs) to help bring this game back to life. Even if he wont manage to get this game back to life, he managed to go much further than any other team

If you dont believe on this project, i hope i wont see you in there when the game is online...
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm

You will,toying around with the .exe and doing stuff like uber atk speed o.o
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares