Simply Ares

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Re: Simply Ares

Postby Cookie » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 am

Ohai there ex o.o,what about the missing files ?do you think they can create em from scratch just like that.. ?
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby fearvano » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Exceeder wrote:so somone is going to try to make an ares server again? this is going to be the 7th try maybe no fail this time?

edit: as i recall the ares/repent server files and client had alot of corupt/missing data, last time i was onboard with a team bent on making the server we had fixed most of the corrupt data, I still have most the files if that be helpfull.

Yosh exceeder i have no idea how far they are and if they can even get it up, but if you could help them out with some files i guess they would be very gratefull, although i have no idea how to contact them now >.>

lucky number 7?
Last edited by fearvano on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby sebros » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm

that? it was about to open a server loa? :?: :?: :?:
sebros
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Cookie » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Omg you gotta love this guy..
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Exceeder » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Cookie wrote:Ohai there ex o.o,what about the missing files ?do you think they can create em from scratch just like that.. ?

it is posibale ,when we had missing files, for example texture file we just copied another texture file and simply edited it(i forgot wich program we used to do this but you can find it with the knight online server tools,since the formats from ares and knight online are identical), alltought other files like for example the skilltree had to be done from stratch. or if we were really lazy we just copied the ares files directly to repent(old version of ares,downloadable server files are of repent),wich doesnt always work.
Exceeder
I Know My Poop

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 am

Exceeder wrote:
Cookie wrote:Ohai there ex o.o,what about the missing files ?do you think they can create em from scratch just like that.. ?

it is posibale ,when we had missing files, for example texture file we just copied another texture file and simply edited it(i forgot wich program we used to do this but you can find it with the knight online server tools,since the formats from ares and knight online are identical), alltought other files like for example the skilltree had to be done from stratch. or if we were really lazy we just copied the ares files directly to repent(old version of ares,downloadable server files are of repent),wich doesnt always work.

Even though you'd still lack files.You can't create all of them from scratch /or replace files and edit,cause some of them won't load,if it was possible then your team would've done it when you tried,amIrite?
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby LIVEAID » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Hey everyone long time no talk, family is currently doing xmas stuff so i decided to come on here and discuss some things...

lol i cna see the simply ares project is still not up...

also someone was suggesting some free forum sites earlier in this thread ... the reason u cant use these is because the there is a thread limit, meaning once the threads and topics overfill, people will need to constantly delete them.... sooo yeah

as for the server files for this game, they "could" be recompiled, but you would need a team of fully qualified or expertly trained professionals, not 5 -6 people who are intimediate coders.

As for mgame, i dont think theyve announced anything regarding LoA both reopening it or selling its rights...

anyways merry xmas and have fun

Live/Hyld =)
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby Exceeder » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Cookie wrote:
Exceeder wrote:

Even though you'd still lack files.You can't create all of them from scratch /or replace files and edit,cause some of them won't load,if it was possible then your team would've done it when you tried,amIrite?

possibly but there were other problems we(as in we i mean Chriss,i mostly handled grahpics.) coundnt adress.
Exceeder
I Know My Poop

Postby Evil Homer » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 am

sebros fails at reading ^^
Evil Homer
Acker

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 am

LIVEAID wrote:Hey everyone long time no talk, family is currently doing xmas stuff so i decided to come on here and discuss some things...

also someone was suggesting some free forum sites earlier in this thread ... the reason u cant use these is because the there is a thread limit, meaning once the threads and topics overfill, people will need to constantly delete them.... sooo yeah

as for the server files for this game, they "could" be recompiled, but you would need a team of fully qualified or expertly trained professionals, not 5 -6 people who are intimediate coders.

As for mgame, i dont think theyve announced anything regarding LoA both reopening it or selling its rights...

Live/Hyld =)

it's not like we'd open 1000threads hyld lol,and it was only a "replace" forum untill they'r big forum is up wich will never open now.

and no netgame wont sell rights for loa coz they will open loa 2
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby H1tman » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 am

Proud2BeCROAT wrote:
LIVEAID wrote:Hey everyone long time no talk, family is currently doing xmas stuff so i decided to come on here and discuss some things...

Live/Hyld =)

it's not like we'd open 1000threads hyld lol,and it was only a "replace" forum untill they'r big forum is up wich will never open now.

thats the spirit. I think the same thing is gonna happen too.

www.paidthefastest.com I get money from here, nothing big, but decent. All you do is fill out surveys, and you start to get money in no time. I use the money for ingame shops, i just figured i share it with everyone. Oh and dont forget to put arcan1um as reference.
H1tman
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby Evil Homer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:20 pm

H1tman wrote:
Proud2BeCROAT wrote:

Live/Hyld =)

can you confirm this??
Evil Homer
Acker

Postby jukixz » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 am

and no netgame wont sell rights for loa coz they will open loa 2[/quote][/quote]

can you confirm this??[/quote]

Jaja netgame make LOA2 because they arent the creators. Korean Netgame bought Repent for they could make loa and then published in korea and later internacional. if repent make's a repent 2 maybe we have a loa 2.

And nobody knows? about simply ares?

A knew this guys will never doit or they were just scammers looking for some money with donations and ads...

But it was nice the idea of having a P-server of ares
jukixz
Acker

Postby varemenos » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:06 am

SpeedWing wrote:
sebros wrote:that on January 7 will open a private server legend of ares?

sebros please... you should take some english lessons.

Exceeder said it is the 7th time. not the 7th january.

lol, i must agree with SpeedWing, :P learn some basic english >,<

btw i dont see the point on why we should make another site just to wait until 5Star finish with the hardware/installation of the site in their server
Most people was on vacations anyway
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby Disturbed » Sat May 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Astral Fate Gaming is making a loa server so if any of you forum trolls YES YOU COOKIE AND EVERYONE ELSE get on board and find us. any and all are welcome just wait and we will keep you all informed. Almost scared to post this but heres the link http://tiger.boxsecured.com/~astral/index.php
Disturbed
I Have A Few Questions

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares