how to change visual?

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby Cookie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:45 pm

ITS NOT EASY TO READ ,I SAID THIRD,JUST COUNT ,1-2-3-OH ,THERE ,YOU SEE NOW ? GAWD.If it's not that just take 1 be4 or after,its not far away from it.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby LIVEAID » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 am

@Speedwing and Vare,

We dont have to give references (credit) to anything that is known by most people, its called common knowledge, and if Kimichi didnt come in asking a nuub question, and actually searched the forum for less then 5 minutes we woudnt be here right now. But anyways its the same as copyright, if its assumed knowledge, which im sure 90% people know how to hack visuals, credit doesnt need to be given

LIVEAID =)
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby Cookie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 am

Thanks live,errrrrrrrrr gimme your MSN ;D
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby varemenos » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:03 pm

LIVEAID wrote:@Speedwing and Vare,

We dont have to give references (credit) to anything that is known by most people, its called common knowledge, and if Kimichi didnt come in asking a nuub question, and actually searched the forum for less then 5 minutes we woudnt be here right now. But anyways its the same as copyright, if its assumed knowledge, which im sure 90% people know how to hack visuals, credit doesnt need to be given

LIVEAID =)

i was sarcastic :roll:
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:46 pm

LIVEAID =)

I am tha owner of microsoft ( I don't have to give evidence ^^, since no one has to give credits).... stealing = for nubs. cookie = nub
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:54 pm

SpeedWing wrote:

LIVEAID =)

I am tha owner of microsoft ( I don't have to give evidence ^^, since no one has to give credits).... stealing = for nubs. cookie = nub

so

stealing = more than 1 nub
and
cookie = 1 nub

so stealing > cookie
cookie you sux!
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby Cookie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:11 am

Pft,retard.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Focus on the content-_-

Postby Kimchiman » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 am

guys
no fighting lolz
focus on the main theme plz LOL
Kimchiman
Acker

Postby varemenos » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:09 am

The main theme was answered 2 pages ago!
wanna fight? Image
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby LIVEAID » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 pm

uhm my msn is jarrad_1990@hotmail.com ... let me tell u im not on that often anymore.... stupid university... its a pain takes up so much damn time
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares