playing Kloa illegal?

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:53 pm

varemenos wrote:lol 1st of all im not sure if your brain is capable to understand what a client with the size of 9.1gb means...
Also did you even play a game/watched a film that has more capacity than the normal cd/dvd?

2nd Image

3rd i can download 9gb x15+ times in 1 day

4th im not sure if you ever heard before that games can come in multiple dvds, for example : Unreal Tournament 2 was in 6 CDs, so dont complain

5th Since when Dual layer dvds coming directly from the company costs 20 bucks?

6th When a company "buy/produce" a product on a dvd/cd/dl/blue ray they DONT pay/spend as much as you idiot pay when you go and buy 15 or 20 piece... They buy Thousands or more which costs 2/3 less than what you the idiot pay cause of discounts + buying directly from the factory

7th Im sure that when you PAY 50 euros to get that fucking DVD/DL or w/e they wouldnt mind paying 2-3 euros for that disc dont you think?

Now here is the thing

Im sure you can count... (hint= 1.2.3....7) you got 7 failures in 1 post. Why the hell you even post when you dont know anything?

this wasnt flame at all i dont see why you called me an idiot not every dvd reader can read 15gb dvd so it's not used so much 6cd's arent dvd's installing that big game on older comp would take 6hours,not everyone has internet speed of 15mb per second,good quality original dual layers cost as much as not so good dual layer that you buy in small market so they spend as much AS YOU DO! and btw 15gb dvd is even expancier coz and it's not aveliable everywhere
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby Cookie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Uhm i got a 25 mbs /sec connection with 75% cutoff /Life from my provider ,you can look into options like that too.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby SpeedWing » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Cookie wrote:Uhm i got a 25 mbs /sec connection with 75% cutoff /Life from my provider ,you can look into options like that too.

owh ye the cutoff I hate it too I should have 500 kb/s ( 4 Mbit) down and I get 430 kb/s.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:11 am

Proud2BeCROAT wrote:installing that big game on older comp would take 6hours

Ever installed windows using floppy disks?

i dont see why you called me an idiot

Ever heard of comas and fullstops?

good dual layer that you buy in small market so they spend as much AS YOU DO

Do you even know how the market works?

A factory produce something its production cost was for example 1$
Then they cut a deal with a shop/market and they will be selling the product for 1$+the factory`s profit lets say total 1.5$
In the end you the idiot will be the product from that shop/market for 1.5$+ the profit of that shop/market for example 1.7$

So you see a company wont go and buy the product from the market that you the idiot go and buy from. They go and make deal directly from the production company/factory ( i think i explained it well enough for an idiot like you to understand, right? )

6cd's arent dvd's

So you are saying that the new games like GTA IV and Scared 2 arent big enough huh?
Sacred is 20gb, so how will they sell it? Dont tell me blueray cause the drive itself costs more than your whole pc...

6cd, that big game on older comp would take 6hours

Not really... There wont be a difference installing a game with 6 cds or 1 dvd since the installation files will be close to same size ( 6x700 ~= 4200 ), the only disadvantage will be the insert/remove cds

15gb dvd is even expancier coz and it's not aveliable everywhere

Few lines ago you were arguing about me buying from a small market and now you through this? So you are saying that NcSoft cant find a 15gb dvds? which i dont think they will, since they can easily use 2-3 (4.7) dvds

expancier

Dont know why i quoted this one :oops: :twisted:
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:50 am

varemenos wrote:
Proud2BeCROAT wrote:installing that big game on older comp would take 6hours

Ever installed windows using floppy disks?

i dont see why you called me an idiot

Ever heard of comas and fullstops?

good dual layer that you buy in small market so they spend as much AS YOU DO

Do you even know how the market works?

A factory produce something its production cost was for example 1$
Then they cut a deal with a shop/market and they will be selling the product for 1$+the factory`s profit lets say total 1.5$
In the end you the idiot will be the product from that shop/market for 1.5$+ the profit of that shop/market for example 1.7$

So you see a company wont go and buy the product from the market that you the idiot go and buy from. They go and make deal directly from the production company/factory ( i think i explained it well enough for an idiot like you to understand, right? )

6cd's arent dvd's

So you are saying that the new games like GTA IV and Scared 2 arent big enough huh?
Sacred is 20gb, so how will they sell it? Dont tell me blueray cause the drive itself costs more than your whole pc...

6cd, that big game on older comp would take 6hours

Not really... There wont be a difference installing a game with 6 cds or 1 dvd since the installation files will be close to same size ( 6x700 ~= 4200 ), the only disadvantage will be the insert/remove cds

15gb dvd is even expancier coz and it's not aveliable everywhere

Few lines ago you were arguing about me buying from a small market and now you through this? So you are saying that NcSoft cant find a 15gb dvds? which i dont think they will, since they can easily use 2-3 (4.7) dvds

expancier

Dont know why i quoted this one :oops: :twisted:

oh comon dude why should i care how do i spell english im not living in england im living in croatia
how the fk can windows be put in 1.7gb floppy disk?i know how the market works im goin to show you more quality dvd and less quality dvd check link high quality dvd is 2times expancier if it even isnt 3

original(this one's are scratched that was the first link i found didnt wanted to look anymore)

http://interactive.usc.edu/members/bnew ... %20063.jpg

non original http://www.p2pnet.net/images/scratch.jpg

about my pc i got ps3 wich has blue ray,i got laptop acer aspire

this is my laptop

http://us.acer.com/acer/productv.do?Lan ... 3755518342

my pc aint bad it's 1year old and it can run gta 4 on solid standard graphics without any lagg it doesnt have blue ray but i dont need it i got it on laptop about the downloading game ive got 1mb connection and it still taked me 6-8hours or more to download coz the servers are from america imagine ppl that have 200kb per second would they have to download 2days? they should release game publicly not like this it's stupid look the wow you can buy at any store this you cant they want big game but too stupid to do it that's my opinion it's not a flame
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
asus p6t deluxe v2
Coolermaster HAF 932

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby kidkon » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

croatia has one of the worst dl times lol check downloadspeed.com or w/e but anyways continue ur war wit vare :o.
PS. the country wit the best dl speed is Asia,primarily Japan and a close 2nd is Hong Kong,China
kidkon
NULL

Postby varemenos » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 am

1:
1.7gb floppy disk

no comments...

2:
Do you think that there was always cd technology?
people used to install windows (96,NT,98,maybe 2K also) with 150+ floppy disk
/insert floppy#1
/remove floppy#1
/insert floppy#2
/remove floppy#2
/insert floppy#3
/remove floppy#3
/insert floppy#XXX
/remove floppy#XXX

4:
i know how the market works

doesnt seem that way, not even gonna argue on this one.

5:
question:
Who said that Aion dont give a DVD? IF you buy the game then you will get the dvd/dl or w/e disk it is... If you wanna try the game then you have to download the fukin client. capishe?
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby LIVEAID » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 am

Uhm i got a 25 mbs /sec connection with 75% cutoff /Life from my provider ,you can look into options like that too.

Australia was ranked 26th last time i heard... fking outrage :@

Live =)
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby fearvano » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm

varemenos wrote:1:
1.7gb floppy disk

no comments...

2:
Do you think that there was always cd technology?
people used to install windows (96,NT,98,maybe 2K also) with 150+ floppy disk
/insert floppy#1
/remove floppy#1
/insert floppy#2
/remove floppy#2
/insert floppy#3
/remove floppy#3
/insert floppy#XXX
/remove floppy#XXX

4:
i know how the market works

doesnt seem that way, not even gonna argue on this one.

5:
question:
Who said that Aion dont give a DVD? IF you buy the game then you will get the dvd/dl or w/e disk it is... If you wanna try the game then you have to download the fukin client. capishe?

am i the only one to notice vare cant count? :P
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby Cookie » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Indeed,! and Cro,Vare isnt english either he is greek and tbh ,he had the same type of discussion with Spermatic War while ago,he said the same thing as you do then.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Cookie wrote:Indeed,! and Cro,Vare isnt english either he is greek and tbh ,he had the same type of discussion with Spermatic War while ago,he said the same thing as you do then.

how much years vare has little more then me that's years of study more then me,i dont care how do i spell english on some internet argue maybe to some1 that is important but for me it isnt this aint my life i give this 20min top in the day of my life why should i care how i spell,in the 1.7gb floppy disk i wrote well as i said i dont give much attention to how i spell and what look the time it was wrote it will clear you some things i was not drunk but not far from it.

croatia's max download speed is 5mb i got 1 that's not bad for me it's normal but when some1 has 15mb or something you dont have to be stupid to see he uses pc 24/7 or well something like that, sailor i remember spermatic saying to vare how he cant type,so dude vare why have you became spermaticshit?,you dont have to answer that i already know the question dont offend but you'r corrections seem pretty,dude vare ask your self when ppl used 17floppy's? when the fk was that 40years ago? you know how much technology advanced? and really not so much ppl used to do that coz floppys were actually expancive it would cost so much to do it they would just buy pc with all things installed in it
FK OFF DUDE!
Comp---
asus p6t deluxe v2
Coolermaster HAF 932

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby Cookie » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Cro u type to much.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby varemenos » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:01 am

i didnt understand a word from that, but sure w/e.
I r sperman huh

btw evo i deleted one of those thats why 3 was missing >.> and i was lacking sleep so i didnt even pay attention :D
varemenos
Been Around More

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares