Hai!

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby imnie » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:54 am

SpeedWing wrote:hmm your topic. "hai!","sup?"

stop the flaming dude...

I have useful stuff here to say,
I gave a clear answer to your question, even gave some possibilties.
also look at the newest topic legend of ares hacking isn't dead yet.

I never said I had useful stuff to say, I just wanted to start a conversation with some nice people that use to play ares, then you come along all bitter 'n sht and start flaming.. I ain't flaming, I'm just answering to your stupid posts, you started the flame. I don't have anything useful to say, at all. I'm just answering for myself.
imnie
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 am

imnie...
to be correct I gave an answer to your question, and said why you didn't have to ask it because it has been asked before, you could have used the search button to find any results instead of asking it(about the flaming, if I am right you started calling me a moron).

if you want to start a conversation with people that used to play LoA, then edit the topic title.. instead of "Hai!". just a suggestion. though this forum ( legend of ares part) is pretty dead.

edit: ouch I need to start using more dots instead of connecting 5 sentences together with commas.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby imnie » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

SpeedWing wrote:imnie...
to be correct I gave an answer to your question, and said why you didn't have to ask it because it has been asked before, you could have used the search button to find any results instead of asking it(about the flaming, if I am right you started calling me a moron).

if you want to start a conversation with people that used to play LoA, then edit the topic title.. instead of "Hai!". just a suggestion. though this forum ( legend of ares part) is pretty dead.

edit: ouch I need to start using more dots instead of connecting 5 sentences together with commas.

That's why I'm trying to reviving it by posting a new topic.. Oh and about the flaming.. Calling you a moron, that's not flaming when you told me to stop asking when I only asked once.. And you really are a moron..
imnie
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 am

imnie wrote:

That's why I'm trying to reviving it by posting a new topic.. Oh and about the flaming.. Calling you a moron, that's not flaming when you told me to stop asking when I only asked once.. And you really are a moron..

what is it with you?
angry that you can't play legend of ares?
I want to discuss about legend of ares, so who were you in usa LoA, what class, what lvl, more chars, guilds?
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby imnie » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 am

SpeedWing wrote:
imnie wrote:

what is it with you?
angry that you can't play legend of ares?
I want to discuss about legend of ares, so who were you in usa LoA, what class, what lvl, more chars, guilds?

Not angry at all. I do admit that I miss playing Ares, I miss the community, the people, and ares itself. Not angry. It's you, that seems to be angry and bitter because of Ares. Somebody posts a topic, and there you are 3minutes later, posting something negative.
imnie
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Cookie » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 am

Seems like handling Speed is just whatcha like todo Nie,you never changed u mean ass mofo,anyway ,just don't mind him,he's living on the internet,and speed who the F you think you are to command me around ? Lol.
Enough said,let us have our offtopic talk and gtfo,since the very game is dead THIS IS OFFTOPIC section about LOA,so please....go play Kloa or anything that keeps u away from this forum while we're at it.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby imnie » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 am

Cookie wrote:Seems like handling Speed is just whatcha like todo Nie,you never changed u mean ass mofo,anyway ,just don't mind him,he's living on the internet,and speed who the F you think you are to command me around ? Lol.
Enough said,let us have our offtopic talk and gtfo,since the very game is dead THIS IS OFFTOPIC section about LOA,so please....go play Kloa or anything that keeps u away from this forum while we're at it.

+1
imnie
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby fearvano » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 pm

speed doesnt know Nie,..
*shakes head*
why cant u just answer no one is able to make a LoA private server and they wont be able to do it anytime soon.
If it annoys you somebody aks then just dont reply.
im not black like Berry White ,no im white like Frank Black is O.o
fearvano
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Cookie wrote:Seems like handling Speed is just whatcha like todo Nie,you never changed u mean ass mofo,anyway ,just don't mind him,he's living on the internet,and speed who the F you think you are to command me around ? Lol.

Cookie I know who I am, I am a person who just lives a normal life.

@ imnie, your post that is spam..

Cookie you knew for the question he could use the search button, or look 10 topics or so down, and you always need to complain about me... Cookie you complain about everyone who plays KLoA, what is wrong with you kid...

@ fear, I gave him an answer 2 times, just annoying that someone is lazy...,
and does not takes the effort to use the search button or looks down..( there is freaking a topic with private server on it)
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Cookie » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Im not complaining about everyone, Its just you who cant get over the thing that LOA DIED!,now ,this is OFFTOPIC,we DONT TALK ABOUT KLOA MUCH,we DO LIKE TO TALK OFFTOPIC about LOA,NOW,PLEASE STFU ,GET BENT AND SAY AHHHHHHH.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Cookie wrote:Im not complaining about everyone, Its just you who cant get over the thing that LOA DIED!,now ,this is OFFTOPIC,we DONT TALK ABOUT KLOA MUCH,we DO LIKE TO TALK OFFTOPIC about LOA,NOW,PLEASE STFU ,GET BENT AND SAY AHHHHHHH.

-_-', learn to use less capital letters, you also complained about Silentcurse, saying he doesn't had a life etc.. because he played Korean legend of ares.

Cookie you do blame people who play Korean legend of ares, is it because you can't play it yourself?

about usa loa, it is how stuff goes, Netgame didn't make enough money out of it, so they close it... Holic was going to be remade, and ghost pretty sucked because of Maplestory...
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Cookie » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 am

Oh what?Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awsome I am,ok lets see now.
I made 6 Kloa accs for my friends,I had them way before you did,my first acc was made by WeeMe be4 loa closed,I did play KLOA,i can still check 55+ chars there as I still hold the passwords,Im pretty sure X is playing on one of my accs too,SilentCurse was a bich,we traded accs once,my mage for his Archer,temoprarely as I trusted him,and da hoe scammed meh,no moar talkz.
Anyway,Caps ftw,Its the way to unleash the fury
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby WhiteHat » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Alright, i suggest to all of you guys to calm down, please...

I don’t know what’s going on but i believe that you’re all close
to violating forum rules for turning some specific thread into a
fighting arena... It would be wise to use private message to
discuss sensitive matters instead of make them visible to public.

Thank you... :)
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:42 am

Cookie wrote:Oh what?Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awsome I am,ok lets see now.
I made 6 Kloa accs for my friends,I had them way before you did,my first acc was made by WeeMe be4 loa closed,I did play KLOA,i can still check 55+ chars there as I still hold the passwords,Im pretty sure X is playing on one of my accs too,SilentCurse was a bich,we traded accs once,my mage for his Archer,temoprarely as I trusted him,and da hoe scammed meh,no moar talkz.
Anyway,Caps ftw,Its the way to unleash the fury

if speed doesnt have life then you dont too lol you'r as on as much as he is using all this internet type of words means you computer geek or we you can make kloa acc even more confirmation this is not a flame it's only my tought if it ofended any1 idc,
i quoted this respond coz i didnt wanted to search for previous one where you say speed has no life,btw how can a no lifer say some1 that he has no life? whats the point dude you want to offend yourself???????????????????????????????????im just curious.
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby jukixz » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:33 am

welll u guys revived it but not in what i wanted.. I want ares backkk

Somebody got to make an LOA private server... Or make at least a repent private server and later we try to put the loa server... But at least lets have the repent server
jukixz
Acker

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares