No joke

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

No joke

Postby H1tman » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:45 am

I don't think this holic2 and loa2 is a lie. If u go to the netgame wbsite you see this game. Called cloud nine look at the pictures And stuff. If u look it's pretty much the same thing as holic. Who's to say they won't. Do this to loa. I don't know bout y'all but I'd be pretty happy if they did.

www.paidthefastest.com I get money from here, nothing big, but decent. All you do is fill out surveys, and you start to get money in no time. I use the money for ingame shops, i just figured i share it with everyone. Oh and dont forget to put arcan1um as reference.
H1tman
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Re: No joke

Postby Shock » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 am

H1tman wrote:I don't think this holic2 and loa2 is a lie. If u go to the netgame wbsite you see this game. Called cloud nine look at the pictures And stuff. If u look it's pretty much the same thing as holic. Who's to say they won't. Do this to loa. I don't know bout y'all but I'd be pretty happy if they did.

lol i think it to couse if you go here http://cloudnine.netgame.com/magazine/n ... x=38&num=1
you can see on one picure it says Holic card it seems they only changed characters and game play its something bethwen ares and holic now i think it will be something good (maybe) well when it comes out ill check it hope it will not disapoint me ;P
and if you check characters when you log in that are characters from hollic
aka Koshare,Seneka.Matsara
hmm maybe they even open LOA again ;P
Shock
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 am

hmm, netgame is a big lie.. i hate netgame XD.

but we will see what they come up with.
SpeedWing
Defragler

we got nothing to lose

Postby HH » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:38 pm

LOL the way i see it we already lost so theres no loss in hoping for the best besides its not just 1 or 2 the LOA players that would gladly go back to play if it turns out that way seeing this forum survive this much after game is gone is proof enough of it so....

THEY BETTER PUT FAKING LOA BACK TO ITS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
HH
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Return to Legend of Ares