About KLOA

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

About KLOA

Postby IamX » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:03 am

Heya all ...

I am X from pos/dem ....

I have some questions about KLOA ...

1)Hmmm i said to some of my friends to go and play KLOA ... someone gaved to us accounts and all was fine ....

Hmmm someone said we can be banned because we are not koreans ... and there said something about jail ....

Hmm i really dont know what to say because he said about to stole informations from a korean to create one account ...

2) can someone add my email and give me the files to make the KLOA to see stats of weapons and others in english ? i mean someone to help me to make game better in english ^_^ i heared something about "dll" and others ...

3) can someone post here some video`s or pics made in KLOA ? coz i want to see gameplay and others ...

4)All who play KLOA add my email ... coz i wanna talk about game and maybe to create a guild ^_^ to be united ... ^_^

My email : sirtokealot_loa@hotmail.com

Sorry for my bad english !!! <(^_^)>

Thanks for co-operation !!!

Have a nice day !!!
IamX
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby IamX » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Add this email not that ...

conter_paul@yahoo.com
IamX
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Re: About KLOA

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 am

IamX wrote:Heya all ...

I am X from pos/dem ....

I have some questions about KLOA ...

1)Hmmm i said to some of my friends to go and play KLOA ... someone gaved to us accounts and all was fine ....

Hmmm someone said we can be banned because we are not koreans ... and there said something about jail ....

Hmm i really dont know what to say because he said about to stole informations from a korean to create one account ...

2) can someone add my email and give me the files to make the KLOA to see stats of weapons and others in english ? i mean someone to help me to make game better in english ^_^ i heared something about "dll" and others ...

3) can someone post here some video`s or pics made in KLOA ? coz i want to see gameplay and others ...

4)All who play KLOA add my email ... coz i wanna talk about game and maybe to create a guild ^_^ to be united ... ^_^

My email : sirtokealot_loa@hotmail.com

Sorry for my bad english !!! <(^_^)>

Thanks for co-operation !!!

Have a nice day !!!

1st yes dude if they catch you you can go to jail if the kssn of acc was
stolen
2nd kloa sucks and you wont understand shit first month it'll be "cool" then it will get boring and youll quit
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:10 am

proud no you won't go to jail since he does not live in korea.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Proud2BeCROAT » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:33 am

SpeedWing wrote:proud no you won't go to jail since he does not live in korea.

well there's law in korea where it says that any foreign persons that are not from korea cant use kssn and if they do use it(steal) they will be law persued that law was made in 2006 just browse the net,if korea wants to put you in jail they'll do it no matter where you live the'll send letter to you'r country demanding of them to arrest you and deliver you to korea
FK OFF DUDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ARTbEaNIg WATCH EVERYONE (in 1080p now premium quality)
http://www.youtube.com/user/IDemonHeroI - visit the page for all loa songs from etana to kharon.
Comp---
Intel i7 920 OC'ed to 4.2GHz
CORSAIR Cooling Hydro H50_1 Liquid cooling
2 ati radeon 5870 crossfire x
Solid state disk corsair 32gb
1tb western digital HD - storage
asus p6t deluxe v2
6gb g skill trident series
Coolermaster HAF 932
crysis benchmark - all on max 83 fps avr 1680 by 1050

Pwnage ;)

Proud2BeCROAT
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 am

(stealing a kssn, means registring yourself, playing with an account that isn't created by you, does not means you are the one that stole the kssn, so you are not the one who will be punished)

anyways, stealing a kssn is illegal in europe and in SA: result 3 year in prison or arround $10.000, but since I am still under age I am not restricted by these shit rules, and I can still say I did not knew.

In north america there is a law called "freedom of registration", so have fun if you live in the United Shit of America :twisted:
SpeedWing
Defragler

Return to Legend of Ares