LoA is officially down

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby INie » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 am

Funny heh.. Speed, how would you know if ares wont reopen? How would you know they wouldn't make any money?

You don't know shit, imo.
INie
I Have A Question

Postby asdf » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:07 am

lol off topic. well anyways. lol its not like you didnt hack. cant blame speed for hacking either lol.
asdfghjkqwertyuioplzxcvbnm!!!!!!
asdf
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:01 am

asdf to be correct, i did hack, but i've also played the game legitly.

which is about 50/50.

@INIe, i know it, because no company is interested in a game which needs to be corrected.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby fearvano » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 pm

lolz lets quit the flaming lol.
anyways i just wanna state this game wasnt a failure,it made hell alot of money at the times everything went smooth
and there were alot of gms. Just everytime it was going well they decided they didnt have to do anythin about the game =\
Also about u offering them to help out with the hacks speed, u didnt actually think they would accept it right? in the end ur just a kid.
(atleast in there eyes)

gz// evo
fearvano
NULL

Postby IDemonI » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:04 pm

fearvano wrote:lolz lets quit the flaming lol.
anyways i just wanna state this game wasnt a failure,it made hell alot of money at the times everything went smooth
and there were alot of gms. Just everytime it was going well they decided they didnt have to do anythin about the game =\
Also about u offering them to help out with the hacks speed, u didnt actually think they would accept it right? in the end ur just a kid.
(atleast in there eyes)

gz// evo

so true
DemonH
IDemonI
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:46 pm

fearvano wrote:lolz lets quit the flaming lol.
(atleast in there eyes)

gz// evo

well, i was helping Timoo, until Netgame decided they were going to close holic ghost and loa.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby LIVEAID » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 am

hahah u helped them... LOL .... sure u did ... ppl like evano who knew who i was in loa knew that i helped derek and timoo... far before i even made an apperance on these forums .... may i take u back to when u made me a admin on ur forum... u know how i could look at ip's ... yeah well they all went to derek, thats the reason u got ip banned numerous times... derek used to call me an informant although i didnt see it that way, i just liked to help the game.... farck i was given name changes and all sorts to help them... ask evano he knows and so do a lot of others ... too bad u were left in the dark :D

LIVE =)
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 pm

LIVEAID wrote:hahah u helped them... LOL .... sure u did ... ppl like evano who knew who i was in loa knew that i helped derek and timoo... far before i even made an apperance on these forums .... may i take u back to when u made me a admin on ur forum... u know how i could look at ip's ... yeah well they all went to derek, thats the reason u got ip banned numerous times... derek used to call me an informant although i didnt see it that way, i just liked to help the game.... farck i was given name changes and all sorts to help them... ask evano he knows and so do a lot of others ... too bad u were left in the dark :D

LIVE =)

i was ip banned 1 time, and that is not because of you.

zz. liveaid stop talking crap, I'm am laughing man.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 am

Boring drama stories :roll:
the point is there are many new games much more attractive for a company to buy than "LoA"

Think it this way :

Would you buy a rusty bike just because it was good when it was new one?
ya it helped its owner go for thousands of miles on it but now its simple junk
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby areshaxxor » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 am

BTW for people that are still in the dark even though he just confessed, LIVEAID is Caspian, hes the reason all the IC members got banned, So the fact that everybody blamed Tao for it the whole time is hilarious,

-AllyBow/TitanSteel
areshaxxor
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 am

Loa forums drama moved here,congratz kiddo's,SW ,you and live used to be mates,little respect prick.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby LIVEAID » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:27 am

haha it was quite funny how tao got blamed for it all... considering he had no idea.... ahh well ... for me being caspian ... yeah i was.... i remember showing SW a pic of me being 130... he said it was a fake photo ahh well now u have ur proof :P
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby BleedinStar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:50 pm

LIVEAID wrote:haha it was quite funny how tao got blamed for it all... considering he had no idea.... ahh well ... for me being caspian ... yeah i was.... i remember showing SW a pic of me being 130... he said it was a fake photo ahh well now u have ur proof :P

yeah right,if that's true it dont changes fact that tao was fate,and if caspian is liveaid you rlly are big cunt Ohh and you always sucked in game mate :D and uhhh this is ridicolous you said you helped timo and dela,with what dude? you didnt made hacks..oh..ic,maybe you was his little dick boy sucker?eh :lol: you'r so good for nothing its hard to belive you even made 130.

Cheers Mate.
Last edited by BleedinStar on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
BleedinStar
Hackleberry Fin

Postby fearvano » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 pm

lolz Caspy Tao still did alot tho i mean he was mata and he did alot of banns from there (good ones and bad ones). I mostly blame Tao for the way we (Avalon) were treated when we were getting better getting called hackers by pina(and most of reso) all the time just because we won some behes :P
fearvano
NULL

Postby varemenos » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:20 pm

yet again, boring old drama stories

Welcome to the RESOLUTION GUILD.
Family and Friends.
We are a guild where honor and integrity go hand in hand.
Loyalty means more than just logging in the game,
it means being trustworthy and true to yourself and others.

-Taolinn

Lmao
varemenos
Been Around More

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares