English KLOA

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby asdf » Thu May 07, 2009 3:15 am

lol but netgame actually spends money and effort on them so i heard that version is more fun to play. havent tried it tho
asdfghjkqwertyuioplzxcvbnm!!!!!!
asdf
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 am

my opinion about kloa: great game, loads of players(many of them are helpfull), no hacking( which I think is great) but it's too bad that it is korean =/ XD
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Cookie » Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm

No hacking ?they dont even have xtrap, i start MHS... pac pac pac,skillspeed good to go,after 2 days..still not banned...laa boreing game,bai bai
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby SpeedWing » Thu May 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Cookie wrote:No hacking ?they dont even have xtrap, i start MHS... pac pac pac,skillspeed good to go,after 2 days..still not banned...laa boreing game,bai bai

they have x-trap, and do you know why they don't hack? because they have a social id number, if they hack and get catched, netgame just blocks their id number, and that means perm ban. no ways to play again.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby asdf » Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 am

lol that means we can hack all we want no? hey sorry if i seem leacher even tho i am. but can anyone teach me to hack. i know the steps but i dont know why or how to make my own.

P.S. this is off topic i know sorry
asdf
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Fri May 08, 2009 1:46 pm

lol give me a working account lmao and i'll see what I can do :p
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Cookie » Fri May 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Pay me ;o,I created 4 accs till now ,u can google the KSSN.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby varemenos » Sat May 09, 2009 4:01 pm

They can sue anyone that does something wrong since they got the users KSSN, i guess so, dont do anything stupid with someone else`s KSSN

Messing with someone elses life is plain dumb

Just think if someone got your personal info and do something illegal with it...
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby Cookie » Sat May 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Honestly ,I couldnt care less about them >_>,google up this :How to not care about some1 elses worthless life.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby varemenos » Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 pm

So your life is worthful and someone else's life is worthless?
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby Cookie » Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Worthless to me,yes.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby silentcurse » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Im a god when playing kloa :) been playing for a few months now.. i've connected up so many users.... reason why im not helping people and mainly people here cause im actually having fun playing a NON HACKING GAME!..

look guys im putting this the kindest way, fuck off if your going to hack, I'm not interested in helping people. Oh by the way, I create accounts directly from there database, Mgame wasnt any smarter then netgame. It means i dont need to steal any info, just make it up.
silentcurse
I Have A Few Questions

Postby asdf » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 am

lol why bother posting? this is a hacking forum lol. people here if they gonna play. they most likely gonne hack.
asdf
NULL

Postby Cookie » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 am

silentcurse wrote:Im a god when playing kloa :) been playing for a few months now.. i've connected up so many users.... reason why im not helping people and mainly people here cause im actually having fun playing a NON HACKING GAME!..

look guys im putting this the kindest way, fuck off if your going to hack, I'm not interested in helping people. Oh by the way, I create accounts directly from there database, Mgame wasnt any smarter then netgame. It means i dont need to steal any info, just make it up.

Congratz, another post which shows how much of a no lifer you are.
GG!
Playing KLOA,3x times worse them LOA,Loa addiction is no way different than WoW's .
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby silentcurse » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Congrats to me? wow your more then a bigger loser then i thought. the thing is i'm playing the game in what spare time i have, which may be 5hours tops a week.. i have a 9 day fornight stable job, I have friends i like to hang out with and party.... Getting out is real fun mate, try it, Don't tell me i have no life mate.... you are most likely one of them nerds in loa that couldn't stop playing.

unless you have Solid facts that you know me and your certain you know who i am then yeah i may actually stand for that, but since you don't go fuck off and stop making shit up.

Get a life mate, yeah let's pay you for a acount cause you probs need the money since you don't have a job right? you no lifer little shit...

laterz.
silentcurse
I Have A Few Questions

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares