[RELEASE] LOA server files - Updated - Client executed!

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby sjm » Sat May 09, 2009 12:07 am

where i can download sql server enterprise manager ?
sjm
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby SpeedWing » Sat May 09, 2009 4:23 am

:idea: GOOGLE :!: :!: :!:
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby sjm » Sat May 09, 2009 8:39 pm

i was shearing in google, but i dont found it...
sjm
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby Xephire » Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 am

Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Exceeder » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:02 am

back in the day we tried this and we failed 3 times the repent client had missing files(wich we tried to replace with ares files some work but the ma jority were incompatable) and the server files were outdated, we got our server files and client from rage zone.
Exceeder
I Know My Poop

Postby silentcurse » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey Ladies!

Guess who? for the members here who do not know me, i'm the main guy with a family member of mine "redz" us 2 together tried to get repent going, but we ended up with a FAIL but surely i gave it another shot got closer but still failed, on the 3rd time i decided to give it a shot again, but only time i logged in, made my character and was able to load the load the game but the only problem was the server was missing ne of the most important tables needed, i forgot which one, but not only that it was missing the correct itembase.tbl, yeah seams all easy to the members here who think they know what there doing but no it's was easy at all.

i've returned to let you guys know i'm back for a 4th! yes that right i'm basically taking over..... from reading this thread i was like jesus they really don't understand, of course alex here understands what i mean, surely you should mate :P

i'll return with a another post detailing my website and forums related to the server/game it self. i've come across the biggest problem in my work.... my file server's Hard drives died... blame the powerbox for conducting the wrong amount of power, maynot have helped that my UPS systems died with the hard drives, but cause of this i've lost everything i've worked on but i'm getting back on track again... thankfully Mgame are as retarded still, there backup servers still got the repents files i want, only problem is i had to get a very fast and stable VPN connection from Korea... my mates girl friend is korean and went over to see her family so i was able to get a direct connection.

only one problem i have left, I cant get hold of repent test and repent beta no more the 2 most important clients i need, once i get hold of them again ill be set till then i'll wait and see who still has them when i handed it out with my patch work.

People like alex and ron i gave the client and patch to so hopefuly there got them still. other then that i have a mate who still has the clients when i gave them to him. let's hope for the very best there the right ones!

I'll detail you members as soon as i can, but till then, email me
asus.me.chris@gmail.com

By the way, you mite remember me on the first forums we made as just Chris :)

have fun ladies :P
Cheers
chris.
silentcurse
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:12 am

hey Chris I thought you dissapeared :S.

I would like to speak you, on msn or something like that.

reinierl33t@live.nl

a lot of things have changed.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 am

good luck guyz :D
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby fearvano » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:33 am

yep i fully didnt understand that =D.
anyways good luck with it =P, i hope u can get it working.
fearvano
NULL

Postby Xephire » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:20 pm

I have the Chinese clients. But I dont understand why no one listens to me.....the US version is the fuking same.....come on guys how hard is it to understand....MGAME IS LAZY....DUH!! they didnt change anything. Chris you saying that the Repent clients were missing files anyway....dont even fuk with them go straight to the US version 85. With SWing's help I got to the log in screen as my first post shows.

Anyways I guess you can try the repent clients and then I can convert them over to the US data files later.

Update Chinese Client
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSSNKDHZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N3DKRXXM

Original Test Chinese Client
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4T9X5KG1

Repent Server Files
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J4MPL7P8
Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Exceeder » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:15 pm

we did try using the the us ares client but it was 60% incompatable
Exceeder
I Know My Poop

Postby Xephire » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 am

how far did u get? Did u get to server select? past login? i might be able to take it from there if u did. and i doubt it was 60% incompatible when u can compare the clients and they are almost identical....
Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Exceeder » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:30 am

Xephire wrote:how far did u get? Did u get to server select? past login? i might be able to take it from there if u did. and i doubt it was 60% incompatible when u can compare the clients and they are almost identical....
we got past login alltho the maps were incompatable among many other things( thats with ares client) we got tru character select/create menu with the repent client,altho when we try to load up the char and start the game it would load up to 90% and close down due to incompatable/missing table files or dxt files
Exceeder
I Know My Poop

Postby Xephire » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Well do it again then because missing tables and dxt's i can fix. I am a graphic design and database manager....not a coder!!
Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby silentcurse » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 pm

am i being missed? lol

i got Ares to go as far as loading, as soon as it started the load process it went fuck you, piss off i aint working. Reason being Maps we're to updated, most the TBL's we're updated like the zones.tbl and ALOT of the UI was updated so the server didnt send back any packets to the client so the client crashed and reported in the logs what files we're incorrect.

so the legend of ares clients were out,

for all the Chinese clients, they were out also being all legend of ares files, and i just explained why ares didnt work. So of course so Chinese clients either.

which means we have to use the clients which came out befor the repent server was updated to it's current version.

Repent_Test.exe
Repent_beta.exe

there the ones we need, i have them now but some dick head called my self had completely F****D them up so Useless and not even useful in anyway.

Work with them 2 clients fine them!

mgame use to host them in there ftp links but a fuck wit had to go on the netgame forums and say JOIN this team there making a better game Whhoppppp! so netgame was like hmmmm ok lets tell mgame and make sure we slow them down, of course they slowed us down, but too bad i saved every little part of there repent folders :P

till then my servers died so meh, back to your level right now, only difference is, i remember my work so it shouldnt be hard to get back up.

I should tick Notify me when a reply is posted aye? i completely forgot about this topic.

best of luck ladies :)

Chris.
silentcurse
I Have A Few Questions

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares