[RELEASE] LOA server files - Updated - Client executed!

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby Xephire » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:52 am

Look.....tables are easy to fix....if ANYONE has working server files that get past the log-in upload them or PM them to me(a link anyways) and I will try to fix them.

Once I am past the log-in I can packet sniff the server on localhost to determine what needs to be done. You guys are saying you have tried in the past.....but I wasnt part of your team....i have made it almost as far as you guys all by myself so I know what I am talking about (just not so good at pure coding) I know the database structure and the table structure. so if someone has a 'supposed 60% working' server/database combo contact me.
Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby silentcurse » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am

Your Clearly not getting it are you?

WITH every Client i;ve gotten pass the Login screen on This exact server files... interesting isnt it? Feel dumb now?

its not thing to do with the server files, its the clients.
i just had to setup everything from the files you hosted here to prove my point, and lets just say i got pass the Character screen, i got about 70% in the load then crash...

I don't understand how so many little problems occur.
run through and edit the version registery for starters. The server is best on V108, you can how ever go to a max of 187 and a min of i think 74.... they are the only versions i managed to get passed character screen. but 108 took me through out the whole load bar then gave me a mega ass long list of errors.
silentcurse
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Xephire » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:31 pm

w/e
Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby buybuybuy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 pm

i have a chinese REPENT cilen and server files . maybe ,tomorrow i will post a video for how to made a REPENT . sorry ,my english is poor .i am chinese
buybuybuy
Acker

we hope u guys succeed

Postby HH » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

we all are hoping u guys succeed at making LOA come to live again i wish i could help but virtually no knowledge on programing or whatsoever so only thing left to say its good luck
HH
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby jukixz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:03 am

xephire i can help u put back loa... Just tell me and we can disccus it....

I know about opening servers, I know allot of loa, And some of scripting
jukixz
Acker

Postby lilsoldier » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

could anyone re-upload repent_ODBC

Step 5: Registering Your OBDC’s

Download this Repent ODBC and edit the Registry file and replace (Local) with the name of the your server specified in the Service Manager of SQL.
Then Save it and double click it and register it.
Here is the Link: Repent_ODBC.reg - FileFront.com

link not working anymore even on forum.ragezone

please anyone upload it again &nd if anyone knows things that can help me and want to make a pserver with me add my msn levi_5314@hotmail.com
lilsoldier
Hackleberry Fin

Postby tonyminator » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 pm

heya,can somone put all files,setups witch need to make loa pserver put in rar and uploud somwere.Than i could easier download it,coz my net sux.And than ill give those stuffs to my friend who is good at making pservers,maby he make loa server.
tonyminator
Hackleberry Fin

Postby lilsoldier » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:30 am

tonyminator wrote:heya,can somone put all files,setups witch need to make loa pserver put in rar and uploud somwere.Than i could easier download it,coz my net sux.And than ill give those stuffs to my friend who is good at making pservers,maby he make loa server.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f87/guide-set ... er-264362/
lilsoldier
Hackleberry Fin

Postby LIVEAID » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:00 am

u wont be able to make a p server for LoA .... its final
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Re: [RELEASE] LOA server files - Updated - Client executed!

Postby Disturbed » Sat May 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Please Log Onto my vent if you think you can help and wait for us to enter this will be my last posting here and thats all I have all the files needed to make a loa and or repent server just need coders and such to get this back and running...

seattle.vent4rent.com
Disturbed
I Have A Few Questions

Postby 17thenoob » Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 am

Disturbed wrote:Please Log Onto my vent if you think you can help and wait for us to enter this will be my last posting here and thats all I have all the files needed to make a loa and or repent server just need coders and such to get this back and running...

seattle.vent4rent.com

I just lol'd.
17thenoob
Been Around

Postby SpeedWing » Wed May 19, 2010 12:49 am

17thenoob wrote:
Disturbed wrote:Please Log Onto my vent if you think you can help and wait for us to enter this will be my last posting here and thats all I have all the files needed to make a loa and or repent server just need coders and such to get this back and running...

seattle.vent4rent.com

I just lol'd.

you always lol, it's normal ;D
SpeedWing
Defragler

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares