Anyone here from Ragezone??

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Anyone here from Ragezone??

Postby Xephire » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:55 pm

I am working on the Repent files from ragezone and am looking for anyone who is also working on this project. Seeing as how the official version of the game is almost dead, it is time to get these files working.

I have my server running, however, I am having difficulty getting the Repent server files to use the English client.

I can post proof of what I have HOWEVER I will only do so on ragezone. I am only coming here to find people who are interested in a private server. I will only discuss the project there SO if u are an existing member of ragezone with actual intellegence in servers please go to the Repent section there to help work on this project.

~plz I do not want to deal with hackers and scammers....again I hate coming here but some of you know some coding and hex editing and no one on ragezone is currently interested in this game.
Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Evil Homer » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 am

Dude do not post Stuff about other things then Legend Of Ares on this forum section....
Evil Homer
Acker

Postby Xephire » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 am

LOL obviously you dont know what Repent is......i knew these forums were a waste of time. :roll:
Xephire
Hackleberry Fin

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 am

the repent section of ragezone is dead,

i think you should look for SonicBoom, he

I am willing to learn some stuff, the thing with coding is, I know how to script, but not the actual language.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:28 am

good luck with the repent project
ps: sonicboom is a noob :lol:
varemenos
Been Around More

Return to Legend of Ares