i am getting freaking annoyed because of mass hacking.

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:56 pm

the only i need it is for pvp, for more pots. for training my leech keeps me alive..
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby mrhacker » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Why are you complaining SW?
Your the one who released your Loa Trainer.
So deal with the consequences...
mrhacker
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:39 am

i am not the one that leaked my ssave files -_-'. i only gave it to a few very good friends. but next time no give aways. use my trainer or else nothing.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby varemenos » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 am

the trainer does the job not the few save files you gave.. Cause its easier for noobs to use the alreayd made trainer than actually figure out how to use the actual hack guides
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:06 am

the thing is, normal hacks don't lagg the server.

insane speeds do.
SpeedWing
Defragler

LLLLAAAAAAGGGGSSSS

Postby akhilez » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

i never lag, not even once cuz i have a server speed of 20 000kbs and a download of 2.7mb persecond and the speed decrease 300kbs if i'm doing another download at the same time.... my computer is 1.7ghz with 1gb ram and i never had laggs with this only when i used to play in a 1.1ghz with 384mb of ram and with a connection speed of 3000kbs which gave me a download of only 300kbs...... back then i used to lagg like crazy and hackers were more active so if what u all are saying about the hacks is true then i wouldn't have been able to play at all back then with this specs... is not the hacks, is your connection and your computer... besides HACKS ARE PART OF THE GAME ALREADY, u won't find an online game which everybody is legit, people always hacks and mass hacks at some point so u just have to learn how to deal with that.... pay for a better pc, configure it for performance and get a faster server for ur internet and stop crying about the lags cuz that is what i had to do-- just DEAL WITH IT....
akhilez
Hackleberry Fin

Re: LLLLAAAAAAGGGGSSSS

Postby varemenos » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:11 am

akhilez wrote:i never lag, not even once cuz i have a server speed of 20 000kbs and a download of 2.7mb persecond and the speed decrease 300kbs if i'm doing another download at the same time.... my computer is 1.7ghz with 1gb ram and i never had laggs with this only when i used to play in a 1.1ghz with 384mb of ram and with a connection speed of 3000kbs which gave me a download of only 300kbs...... back then i used to lagg like crazy and hackers were more active so if what u all are saying about the hacks is true then i wouldn't have been able to play at all back then with this specs... is not the hacks, is your connection and your computer... besides HACKS ARE PART OF THE GAME ALREADY, u won't find an online game which everybody is legit, people always hacks and mass hacks at some point so u just have to learn how to deal with that.... pay for a better pc, configure it for performance and get a faster server for ur internet and stop crying about the lags cuz that is what i had to do-- just DEAL WITH IT....

lol my computer is 10 times better than yours and my connection is double :roll:

Did you ever played a completely server sided game? for example Runes of Magic (which is f2p) and lineage 2 (which is p2p)
varemenos
Been Around More

Postby h3ad » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 am

well ima go on and agree with SW, not bc of lag but bc theres hundreds of noob hackers now that are just annoying
h3ad
Acker

Postby Cookie » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:05 pm

I can't help myself but laugh at whats going on in LOA, yesterday i killed some emp noobs who were trying to lvl in sloth , they shout "omfg noob hacks " and bla bla bla..and after 2 mins they pmed me asking for them, u see ,the ppl that DONT hack in loa dont know or they either do it and trying to hide it..
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 pm

if it would be my pc, then you would have like 2 million ms

my specs

intel Q6600 ( quad core) @ 3.4 ghz ( 2.4 ghz normally).
4 gb DDR2 Ram
Nvidia GeForce 280 GTX
4 mbit internet( aka 430kb/s)

i tell you, you would be the one who would lagg. not me, it is the crappy server + the mage hackers.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares