Dupes Poseidom/Demeter

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Dupes Poseidom/Demeter

Postby djsphynxbr » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 am

Guys ! this hard Itens no Demeter and Phoenix, I thynk dupes now is a nice moment!

If someone can. Pls bug the server go go go! I need itens...

Good game friends! :D :roll:
djsphynxbr
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby moth » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:35 am

You think man that you don`t have any good items then we special for you create new way how dupe items ? If yes ure really funny. Do u know how many people need for example 40% td ogre blade or 19 mp od cape? Eh man go read some c++ books and other things and maybe u find new way
moth
NULL

Postby djsphynxbr » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 pm

:D Ok man ! its all ok! I no know Programation, i know very of MUSIC, but i like play and like of hak and fun... I no need 40td ogre, 19mp set, 30td ogre or 40td buck and too 10 mp cape its fine.
I'm restarted LOA again, and so with wipes i no have more good itens and my friends too... i doing the best possible for play and help my friends. I'm 4 days buying and selling for got money....
I just send 1 idea, but if no good sorry, i just try. =)
AHHH im not man and yes Woman =) ty for atention and sorry my bad english. Kissess !!!

HAPPY HACK !!!!
djsphynxbr
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby RoboC » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Learn some english. I don't get a word you are saying.
RoboC
Been Around More

Postby nowayman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:37 pm

i understand it fine
nowayman
Acker

Postby Kimchiman » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 am

RoboC wrote:Learn some english. I don't get a word you are saying.

Me neither...

what are they saying?
Kimchiman
Acker

Postby JB Gzn » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:31 am

djsphynxbr wrote::D Ok man ! its all ok! I no know Programation, i know very of MUSIC, but i like play and like of hak and fun... I no need 40td ogre, 19mp set, 30td ogre or 40td buck and too 10 mp cape its fine.
I'm restarted LOA again, and so with wipes i no have more good itens and my friends too... i doing the best possible for play and help my friends. I'm 4 days buying and selling for got money....
AHHH im not man and yes Woman =) ty for atention and sorry my bad english. Kissess !!!

HAPPY HACK !!!!

okay man, everything is fine.
I don't know any programming language, i know much of music.
but i like to play, and i hack for fun. I do not need (some stuff), it's alright. I made a new account on LOA again, so i do not have any good items, neither do my friends. i'm busy for 4 days alrdy with buying and selling stuff, to get money. I just send you one idea, but if it isn't working, i'm sorry. I only tried to. I'm not a man, Yes i'm a woman. Thank you for your attention and sorry for my bad english.

robo - you didn't read it or you didn't try to understand it, this is the easiest non-english - english i know.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby GabXxX » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:22 pm

they did understand it.. people like him just like to bother others who are trying their best to comunicate and dont even invest 2% of their mental capacity to interpretate what she tried to say wich in my humble opinion maybe wasnt the most perfect english was still very understandable.

and reading c++ doesn have to necesary help yu to dupe.. things dont work that way.. the fact that u are a programer doesn mean u can do anything you want. there are protection systems.
GabXxX
Hackleberry Fin

Postby djsphynxbr » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:32 pm

:D OK guys, we will not discuss further, let's play and have fun, this is the most important ..
kiss to all and very sheltered by the attention ..
I used a translator to write better now =) :P
djsphynxbr
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby TruChaos » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:07 pm

JB Gzn wrote:
djsphynxbr wrote::D Ok man ! its all ok! I no know Programation, i know very of MUSIC, but i like play and like of hak and fun... I no need 40td ogre, 19mp set, 30td ogre or 40td buck and too 10 mp cape its fine.

HAPPY HACK !!!!

okay man, everything is fine.
I don't know any programming language, i know much of music.
but i like to play, and i hack for fun. I do not need (some stuff), it's alright. I made a new account on LOA again, so i do not have any good items, neither do my friends. i'm busy for 4 days alrdy with buying and selling stuff, to get money. I just send you one idea, but if it isn't working, i'm sorry. I only tried to. I'm not a man, Yes i'm a woman. Thank you for your attention and sorry for my bad english.

robo - you didn't read it or you didn't try to understand it, this is the easiest non-english - english i know.

HAHAHA LMAO I CANT BELIEVE U ACTILY TRANSLATED IT LMAOOO
TruChaos
I Have A Few Questions

OHH

Postby TruChaos » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm

and by the way there is only one way to dupe... CRASH THE SERVER... so good luck :) ask speedwing he knows how 2,, jerk wont share :( still should post mage hack ;)
TruChaos
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Legend of Ares