Hacking at Behemoth

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Hacking at Behemoth

Postby 5t34lth » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 am

Is hacking at behemoth a wise thing to do? Could you get caught easily for attack speed hacking at behemoth?
5t34lth
Hacker Smacker

Postby Cookie » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 pm

since all strong guilds do behe, question yourself,is it safe to speed on behe =.= ?
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby nowayman » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:08 pm

i never got a mage to behe only knight and that was to bug it and to protect my friends incase of a pk in behe pit, i used speed never got cought,but if i was a mage i would speed that sucker down =)
nowayman
Acker

Postby bettyswollocks » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 pm

It depends if there is a fate watching, but GM's you dont hgave to worry about now as Timoo left.
Alot of mages speed there now and dont get caught, I being one myself.
bettyswollocks
I Have A Question

Postby nowayman » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:50 pm

whats the difference between fate and GM,i dont get it..
nowayman
Acker

Postby moth » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Hmmm let see
Gm can give delete/ban etc.
Fate can turn you only to GM Land, and later GM must go check who is turned to gm land by Fate and he must decide what he must do with him. Must know reason why fate turn him to GM land.
moth
NULL

Postby nowayman » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 pm

what a waist of money on a Fate lol
nowayman
Acker

Postby kidkon » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:01 am

that would be true if they paid them... but since they don't its like having someone else do ur job for free ^.^
kidkon
NULL

Postby nowayman » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 pm

ohh is free lol im guessing LOA thinks GMs cant do the job lol
nowayman
Acker

Postby Cookie » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Not rly,the devs just took their hands off loa, starting up new games instead of fixing this one was easier for them,now they dont have to pay for GM'z ,they payed bad dela,he left,prolly fired Timoo,now having a Fate with all the GM'z tasks suits them just right,they dont have to pay Tao,they dont care what he does as long as he does the Fate job too.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby fearvano » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:02 pm

This is the pain with this game, gms cant see if ur hacking or not they just have to guess. At mobs ofcourse they can see it or if someone else vids u.
As for behemoth since there are so many ppl its just impossible to find out who is speeding. but i dont really see the fun in it anyways. if u would just try playing the game legit its much more fun. w.e
as for cookie yeh its a shame wasting a good game just because there to lazy to fix it.

Gz // Fear
fearvano
NULL

Postby nowayman » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 pm

nice one Cookie,well out of all the games thay have done i think LOA is the best one.Until hackers came that is but i personally dont mind playing LOA alone im all training so i dont mind. i just wish GMs can ban dose who speed on legit players cuz me i train with speed on mobs for exp i take my hack off for pvp,i dont think is ringht to ban someone who speeds wile training cuz im not hurtign anyone.

for dose who speed on legits i feel bad for you all.
nowayman
Acker

Postby fearvano » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:30 am

nowayman wrote:nice one Cookie,well out of all the games thay have done i think LOA is the best one.Until hackers came that is but i personally dont mind playing LOA alone im all training so i dont mind. i just wish GMs can ban dose who speed on legit players cuz me i train with speed on mobs for exp i take my hack off for pvp,i dont think is ringht to ban someone who speeds wile training cuz im not hurtign anyone.

lolz ur hillarious speeding ruins the game in both ways training and pvp.
i dunno how it is for u, but i like the accomplishment after doing a lvl because its hard to get it. if ur speeding it ruins the whole game in the way of the lvling system.getting higher lvl means higher pat etc. it could also help u on getting drops since u kill way more mobs in the same time. u do harm people because other ppl feel like they work really hard for there lvls well u barely work for it. Now honestly I dont care a damm if ur hacking or not nowadays but dont give me bullshit like that.

Gz // Fear
fearvano
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 am

fearvano wrote:
nowayman wrote:nice one Cookie,well out of all the games thay have done i think LOA is the best one.Until hackers came that is but i personally dont mind playing LOA alone im all training so i dont mind. i just wish GMs can ban dose who speed on legit players cuz me i train with speed on mobs for exp i take my hack off for pvp,i dont think is ringht to ban someone who speeds wile training cuz im not hurtign anyone.

lolz ur hillarious speeding ruins the game in both ways training and pvp.
i dunno how it is for u, but i like the accomplishment after doing a lvl because its hard to get it. if ur speeding it ruins the whole game in the way of the lvling system.getting higher lvl means higher pat etc. it could also help u on getting drops since u kill way more mobs in the same time. u do harm people because other ppl feel like they work really hard for there lvls well u barely work for it. Now honestly I dont care a damm if ur hacking or not nowadays but dont give me bullshit like that.

Gz // Fear

i personal do not care about training hackers,but i do care about pvping hackers. that is what ruins the game.

hackers who find items is good for the economy of LoA, gears are way overpriced.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby fearvano » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 am

i personal do not care about training hackers,but i do care about pvping hackers. that is what ruins the game.

nah it both ruins it, hacking ruins a game. but aslong as there are not to many hackers idc. cus they would be catched anyways

hackers who find items is good for the economy of LoA, gears are way overpriced.

its good for the hackers and the money would go to them,
anyways i agree the drop rate should go up by alot (drop rate of 19s and 10.20s etc.)
fearvano
NULL

Next

Return to Legend of Ares