Hacking at Behemoth

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:20 am

fearvano wrote:nah it both ruins it, hacking ruins a game. but aslong as there are not to many hackers idc. cus they would be catched anyways

yes, the thing that ruins the game, is that high lvls hacked themself to lvl 121+, and after they gone legit. the fuckers, hack or don't hack. don't choose something between it.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby nowayman » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 am

fearvano wrote:
nowayman wrote:nice one Cookie,well out of all the games thay have done i think LOA is the best one.Until hackers came that is but i personally dont mind playing LOA alone im all training so i dont mind. i just wish GMs can ban dose who speed on legit players cuz me i train with speed on mobs for exp i take my hack off for pvp,i dont think is ringht to ban someone who speeds wile training cuz im not hurtign anyone.

for dose who speed on legits i feel bad for you all.

lolz ur hillarious speeding ruins the game in both ways training and pvp.
i dunno how it is for u, but i like the accomplishment after doing a lvl because its hard to get it. if ur speeding it ruins the whole game in the way of the lvling system.getting higher lvl means higher pat etc. it could also help u on getting drops since u kill way more mobs in the same time. u do harm people because other ppl feel like they work really hard for there lvls well u barely work for it. Now honestly I dont care a damm if ur hacking or not nowadays but dont give me bullshit like that.

Gz // Fear

i trained to 123 legit before hackign was ever on LOA . reasson why i hacked was because back then everyone fuking hacked and i got pist of everyone pking me so i did it and like everyone else that speeded u would know is adicting,i have nothign else to learn from LOA i know it all ,u dont know me u cant tell me i didnt work my lvls cuz i did at one point. if u got nothign positive to say then keep what u think is bullshit to your self.
nowayman
Acker

Postby nowayman » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 am

SpeedWing wrote:
fearvano wrote:
nowayman wrote:nice one Cookie,well out of all the games thay have done i think LOA is the best one.Until hackers came that is but i personally dont mind playing LOA alone im all training so i dont mind. i just wish GMs can ban dose who speed on legit players cuz me i train with speed on mobs for exp i take my hack off for pvp,i dont think is ringht to ban someone who speeds wile training cuz im not hurtign anyone.

for dose who speed on legits i feel bad for you all.

lolz ur hillarious speeding ruins the game in both ways training and pvp.
i dunno how it is for u, but i like the accomplishment after doing a lvl because its hard to get it. if ur speeding it ruins the whole game in the way of the lvling system.getting higher lvl means higher pat etc. it could also help u on getting drops since u kill way more mobs in the same time. u do harm people because other ppl feel like they work really hard for there lvls well u barely work for it. Now honestly I dont care a damm if ur hacking or not nowadays but dont give me bullshit like that.

Gz // Fear

i personal do not care about training hackers,but i do care about pvping hackers. that is what ruins the game.

hackers who find items is good for the economy of LoA, gears are way overpriced.

thank you!!!
nowayman
Acker

Postby fearvano » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:18 am

nope. =)
fearvano
NULL

Postby Cookie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:22 pm

they wont raise the drop rate since they want us to buy SP,metas Karo's ,and so on,to get something ;p
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares