Old players please back

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby moth » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:20 pm

@fear~
People like you, are idiots, and dumb ass are you and you don't know how great time was in 2007 year. Then, something happened continuously and this was not boring, already this game died... And people like lick ass Timoo.. GL man
moth
NULL

Postby fearvano » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 pm

umm for ur information may 2006 ^^ and i know this game is dead but
since ur dodging what i said u think duping will help this game to get up again?
btw u talk like pina u wrely do, italian arent u?

Gz // Fear
fearvano
NULL

Postby Cookie » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 am

moth why dont u shut the fuck up, u werent around here in 2007-2007 =.=,ur just a lame pooser who wants dupez back, and you rpobably want us to hack wide open becoz u got banned ,and u want the game ruined, why dont u get skill speed,make a lvl 70 char and start killin trainers in sloth ,its fun trust me.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby moth » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:15 am

@Fear~
I started playing this game hmm like end of 2007 year. 3 mounths before new year.
I'm no pina etc. and i don't from italian.
@Cookie
OMG you're idiot man. First why you begin use bad words to my part ?
And i'm active on forum on december, i started play earlier like 2 mounths when i', joined to this forum looser... Why you happied on other topics, when speedwing post hacks ? Cuz you're lame and you don't know how find address to use hacks... Yes i want dupes back cuz this is funny and better for game (for my only). I have char 85+ and i don't go to sloth and killing trainers lol, this is not profitable and threatens banned lol. Man get a life and leave me alone...
And you're for me 0 man.
moth
NULL

Postby fearvano » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 am

Yes i want dupes back cuz this is funny and better for game

LMFAO wtf? honestly everyone with a EB, honor, invi ring would be better for game ur a selfish guy who wasnts everyone for hisself.
ur telling the cookyman that he has no life u should take a quick look in the mirror lolz, and i nvr said u were pina i just said u talked like her :)
anyways have a great day

Gz // Fear
fearvano
NULL

Postby moth » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:57 am

@Fear~
Hmm... ... read the sentences to the end... ... I'm not selfish man, i'm only advice to back to the oldest methods... I'm already leave this game... ... no i'm not pina. My english is bad cuz i'm other nationality... And i'm still learing... And now i have a night ;P.
moth
NULL

Postby Cookie » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 pm

I dont know how to find hacks...said the guy who wants hackers back,but cant do it by himself.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares