Old players please back

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Old players please back

Postby moth » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Old players please back to the game and own Timoo. Best time's is 2007 year. Exceeder, msjackal, Dinofury, DREWCLAN/DREWFORCE, and other's please BACK. Maybe you can again go down this game like 2007 year.
moth
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 pm

ill say you one thing, all of those people only used old hacks..

and it is not really good to fuck wuth LoA now, if 1 thing goes wrong, game will be closed.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby moth » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:20 pm

i don't know speed wing when you started this game, but near the end 2007 year this game is best forever. Now this game is boring.
moth
NULL

Postby nowayman » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 pm

yes back then the game was at its best speed hack is part of LOA now if it wasent then why is the game so emty.o Yeah cuz the GM's took at the fun of LOA away =S
nowayman
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 pm

moth wrote:i don't know speed wing when you started this game, but near the end 2007 year this game is best forever. Now this game is boring.

i started this game 29 september 2006, so i remember a lot of it ^^.

and then that was the best time, no hacks. no dupes.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby 17thenoob » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:21 am

speed wing you started 3 days after me :O and yeah, that time did own HARDCORE, i was a little level 20 nub, i remember asking a guy, how do you get green shout, and if you had an ogre cape or something, you were GOD! , now its like, how do you get pink shout, or blue shout, and can you sell me some wings? , its bullshit i would give up hacking if they just reset the server
17thenoob
Been Around

Postby SpeedWing » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:53 am

17thenoob wrote:speed wing you started 3 days after me :O and yeah, that time did own HARDCORE, i was a little level 20 nub, i remember asking a guy, how do you get green shout, and if you had an ogre cape or something, you were GOD! , now its like, how do you get pink shout, or blue shout, and can you sell me some wings? , its bullshit i would give up hacking if they just reset the server

i am also waiting for that single day that both servers will be resetted,
those times a +7 rauntork 20% leech was like a buckerty 20/30. i remember it man, and i remember i had a 5 td 20 leech +9 cry sword. it was lovely.

but okay too bad no server will be resetted, no hacks will be fixed. IF THOSE GODDAMIT DEVS STAY THAT LAZY.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby 17thenoob » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:58 am

Yeah i know, by the time im 18(and spending as much time on my pc as i do) ill be able to fix this god damn game(but it will be 100% dead) because...i have no life, i would be ingame a lot more LOL, i would spend half of my shift answerin 1:1s and the rest ingame fixin errors and messin with people xD
17thenoob
Been Around

Postby moth » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 am

This game is slowly going down so old players can be back
moth
NULL

Postby warmungler » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:04 am

[/quote] and then that was the best time, no hacks. no dupes.[/quote]

lol i hate to break it to ya but u could dupe easy then it wasnt to hard really they didnt fix it till after pheonix server came out an like 3 updates after that....remember u could /save then ctrl/alt/del out an then relog an u have same item on u that is in ur storage actully i think it was jan 07 when they finially got it completely fixed cuz then when they fixed normal storage ppl used guild storage
warmungler
I Have A Question

Postby Alchemik » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Yea I agree with moth. This days was best, now LoA is completely empty, doing bosses is weird coz all time the same guild kill bosses. There are no fights, no rival and I'm not gonna say about warfares coz its grief.
Alchemik
I Have A Question

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm

yes, but not many people knew it was possible. and not many people did it.

it was a time with items that i like.
SpeedWing
Defragler

lol

Postby KingStar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:06 am

do u still playing this game :P i think most of hackers started at phoenix anyway gl with this boring game :P my 1st online game gl with hacks btw LSprio do u have some kinda deals with gpotato game cuz i dont see gpotato hack in this forum ill talk 4 u more at other forum help or some kinda like that
KingStar
NULL

Postby moth » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 am

Already i finished playing this game. GM is corrupted ... ... Maybe i back to this game when corrupted GM will be changed.
Gm is a very child, he only listen other stupid kids ... ... she don't listen other players, only his players. Timoo don't have any arguments ... ... Now i see most of pheonix server is a kids, when GM comes to hollna all lickers come to him and lick him's ass ... This is hopeless. Already i have willingness to revenge on this game... And i have request please all old loa players, come back.
@offtopic
I see that half people on this forum, is a liar's, noobs, spamers, moorans etc. I advice L. Spiro do something with this. Second half on this forum is really helpful
moth
NULL

Postby fearvano » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:27 pm

lolz moth u want dupe back? and old hackers back? and u think this game will get better lmfao ur almost as dumb as pina is.
anyways u guys (and alot more) ruined this game with duping/hacking so now the game has died. good for u

Gz // Fear
fearvano
NULL

Next

Return to Legend of Ares