IP ban

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

IP ban

Postby 5t34lth » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:08 am

I think I've been IP banned >.<, what message should you get when your IP banned? Is there any way around the IP ban, if so, could I know please?
5t34lth
Hacker Smacker

Re: IP ban

Postby Explicit » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 am

5t34lth wrote:Is there any way around the IP ban, if so, could I know please?

Obviously; the way around it is to CHANGE your IP. In regards to that, what type of internet connection are you currently running on? Cable? ADSL +2? ...?

The most common way is through the command prompt. You can do so, by going to Start -> Run -> Type in 'cmd'. Follow on by typing in "ipconfig /release" & then hit "Enter" on your keyboard. Next, type "ipconfig /renew" & hit "Enter". You should have obtained a new IP address. Otherwise, if not, in this case, you probably have a static IP address of which doesn't usually work with the above ipconfig method, unfortunately. There are plenty of other methods, feel free to use any favorable Search Engine out there.
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Re: IP ban

Postby CrystalMage » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:38 am

5t34lth wrote:I think I've been IP banned >.<, what message should you get when your IP banned?

Messages can be "Restricted account by GM" (the most informative one)
........................or "Login information has been deleted" (this means you're truly fucked)

If you can't login to any account you've played lately, then it's most likely you have been banned by tracing ip-log, and therefor all your related accounts are banned as well.

In Legend of Ares they ban the account you was e.g. hacking with, and in most cases, they ban all your related accounts.

However, you may still be able to create a new account and keep playing this game.
CrystalMage
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby nowayman » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:56 am

good answer guys ill probly need tht in the future,having the bitch vixen07 around =) :D
nowayman
Acker

Return to Legend of Ares