Best Day Ever

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby kidkon » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 am

essentialy it all comes back to what the devs arnt doing to make there system secure.
kidkon
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:36 am

yes, but a gm did nothing fault.

they can't decide someone is going to hack or not.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby kidkon » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:44 am

thats very true
kidkon
NULL

Re: messed up

Postby 17thenoob » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:50 pm

pissed wrote:

I think that the GM's should NOT have banned me. Just because my account was logged onto that computer, does not mean I was the one acting like that and speeding and stuff. That is just ridiculous! So, I find this...and it makes me even more mad because apparently you gave this account to my boyfriend and then you get on and speed and all of a sudden I find out that I can't get on my account anymore. It's pretty messed up. And then my cousin even got banned, just because he logged onto my boyfriend's computer with his account. But anyway, point being, I just wanted to post this reply because I wanted who ever to know that it's messed up. And I know the GM's read this also, but they don't reply, if they even read, the ones on The Legend of Ares' website. So, do whatever I don't care. I do know one thing, the game now is horrible. It has went to shit because of speeders and people that doesn't care about anyone that plays the game to have fun. So, whatever I don't care anymore. I just wanted to get all of this out in the open. To let everyone know that reads this that I'm getting screwed. So, no one needs to share accounts with no one! Because of this right here. And I know you already apologized but I just wanted to let everyone know how it goes....

Good bye!!
[/quote]

yeah and do you really think the GMs would beleive that , WAIT all of the GMs quit so, LOA HACK HELL
17thenoob
Been Around

Previous

Return to Legend of Ares