Duping ?

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby moth » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Off course, you need packet editor for do things like this. MHS is powerfull but you need write sniffer to MHS or download other program
moth
NULL

Postby Cookie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 pm

And I think hacking the sv with packet editing,oh u need an undetected packet editor,is illegal,correct me if im wrong <.<
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby moth » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Hmmm packet editing and sending to server is illegal ? hmm i think no cuz you don't causing damage server.
To hack packets, you need bypass x trap (or write sniffer to mhs), decode packets, modify and send to the server i think. If i'm wrong correct me :)
moth
NULL

Postby tommy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 pm

moth log in on msn dude
tommy
NULL

Postby KoSThem » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:27 am

Packet sniffing and editing is a whole other story. To packet sniff you need to run a proxy server on another computer and on that computer change the packets. Seeing as xtrap only watches over your computer, once the packets leave you computer, you can pretty much do as you please to them. If you can set up a proxy, and find a sufficient packet editor, you still wouldn't be able to dupe. But on the other hand, you could get some pretty sweet items.
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

Postby kidkon » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 am

by making sweet items you mean like having "new" items?
kidkon
NULL

Postby Cookie » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 am

Like 40% TD g9 boots Sanc once offered to Higuain :P
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby KoSThem » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Well sweet items i mean in new item drops. But not 40td boots. To get 40td boots you need gm inject tool.
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

Postby moth » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes KosThem have right, if it is possible and packet sniffing and editing is possible, we can try send to server modified packet and get reply from server and if modified packet with success we can drop karo ball from wolf or other weakness monster.
moth
NULL

Postby KoSThem » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Erm, kind of but not really. It has to be something the mob actually drops already. IE make a wolf drop 19mp g1 anyone? Or 1 cast 10con g1
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

Postby LIVEAID » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 pm

packet editing has been done in LOA, because... Exceeder has used one to get him to 145 in 20 minutes :D.

If you go up into the "Tutorials" section u will see how to make a packet sniffer/editor ... then learn how to use it properly...

then... welcome to a new LoA world
Code: Select all
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
LIVEAID
Been Around More

Postby moth » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:03 pm

@LiveAID
good story ;D, hehe Exceeder is lucky guy :D. Besides he got 100% for this :D.
@topic
Tutorial you write, hmm Someone writes here packet editor but i have to low knowledge how to use and create it.
Hmm we little write offtopic here.
moth
NULL

Postby GabXxX » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:44 am

exceeder is a bla bla bla... i remember when mhs got detected tehfirst time like he was trying to remove noob stuff from ares client and trying to put client side modificated xtrap files to make mhs undetected when this can only be done with server emulation.

a person with thoe noobs ideads cud never packet edit.
Many things u have to keep in mind to do a packet editing besides overriding some server protections like packet size.

pound per pound and in a responsable way i can say Speedwing knows more than exceeder and he is barely learning basics.

have i pack edit? yes but never commercial servers i keep myself to private servers for testing cuz the legal situations this can bring.

Besides not every person gets its hand on an undtected packet editor since i know of.
GabXxX
Hackleberry Fin

Postby KoSThem » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 am

Lol I know how he got to 145 with a packet editor. I'm surprised it took him 20minutes though. I did the math and found that from level 32 to 150 should take about 25 mins and 145-150 is a shit ton of xp. 131 is half way to 143 in terms of xp if that means anything.

But yeh packet editors are fun. The only thing is finding the right packets to resend.

If you guys know how to proxy with another computer and have a solid packet editor program, you can really do some good, well bad, stuff. Infinite hez, yeliel, any kind of pots. Auto everything like rebuffs. But that takes someone who isnt a complete leacher and actually a rather intelligent person. A person that probably won't use their knowledge to hack a game like ares. A person like that probably would have moved on from ares a long time ago.

But if anyone wants to give it a shot this is how you do it.
Set up a proxy via another computer (we will call it cpu B) that you own.
Start up ares on computer A
Start up packet editor on cpu B
Attach to ares process.
On ares do something that give you xp
Right as your about to attain that xp, have your packet editor start capturing packets. Stop it immediately after you obtain the xp.
Run your packet editor again when your in the same place with everything the same with the exception of gaining that xp.
Log out of ares on cpu a
On cpu b, go through and find the packet that was different then the others. IE the packet telling the server you just killed something. (this will take forever if you don't know where too look.)
Start up ares on cpu A.
Attach to ares process on cpu B
Use your packet injector tool to insert the xp packet. Make sure your in the same place as you were when you captured the packet, fighting the same mob.

Depending on the packet editor you have, continue inserting the packet.

If you can follow what I said, please don't post how to actually do this. The last thing we need is a bunch of people that can follow a tutorial to packet editing. What I said here should be just enough for anyone with a good bit of intelligence to be able to do. I don't packet edit, because thats just not fun.
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

Postby kingofdiscos » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:35 pm

sw i see i got a new quest:P
kingofdiscos
Acker

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares