Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby HAHAHA » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:15 pm

There may be a way,
HAHAHA
I Have A Few Questions

Postby moth » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:42 am

@up
Don't spam if you don't have any information about that.
moth
NULL

come on come on send pm me

Postby MAOska » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:14 pm

know that the new way to send me a PM, do not tell anyone ^ ^
MAOska
I Have A Few Questions

Postby KoSThem » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 am

As of two weeks ago, I could dupe in MHS. But as soon as I duped, I was banned within 2 days on two seperate occasions. So yeh. But if you really want to try and dupe, go play with the vendor. If you know anything about pointers, and are relatively creative, you can figure it out.

BTW, if you figure that out, then you can buy anything in a shop for 1 segel/daric.

Happy Hacking
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

Postby GabXxX » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 am

by the way you talk i can quickly tell you dont have the slighthest idea of what you are talking about.

do you really know what pointers are all about ? . what will you make the pointer off if you dont even the start of anything. The addy itself.

besides like i said before u might duplicate an item client side using memory editin. but this will never be recognize by the server by merly memory editing your own client, Period.

you can show me SS of a duplicate item cuz as i said u can do it with mhs (client side of course)
GabXxX
Hackleberry Fin

Postby 5t34lth » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 am

GabXxX wrote:by the way you talk i can quickly tell you dont have the slighthest idea of what you are talking about.

do you really know what pointers are all about ? . what will you make the pointer off if you dont even the start of anything. The addy itself.

besides like i said before u might duplicate an item client side using memory editin. but this will never be recognize by the server by merly memory editing your own client, Period.

you can show me SS of a duplicate item cuz as i said u can do it with mhs (client side of course)

Owned.
5t34lth
Hacker Smacker

Postby KoSThem » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:56 am

Actually, every item address in the game contains a number that tells the server what item is in that address. Every ingame items is from an item database that is part of the server files.

Let me explain it like this. Every item slot of your inventory, equip, vendor and storage has an address that the game recognizes. In that address is a number that represents a corresponding item in the database.

Hence the definition of a pointer.

I don't mind being challeneged. Try being a little nicer next time. You never know who's on the other side of that wall of text.
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

Postby tommy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:03 pm

owned sorry to point that out :P
tommy
NULL

Postby moth » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:05 pm

LOL, if i understand you can dupe items using MHS ? If yes you can only see this items visual (on your client), you can only editing client side memory not server side, probably you have physical connect to the server (you know all things to need to connect to the server), or you hack the server for dupe,create items etc.
If you can do, you can do also random drop with for example wolf, and you can loot Karo ball etc. Off course this is server sided.
moth
NULL

Postby nowayman » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Questions is this getting us anywhere? i know your talkign about dupping but cant u just figure it out and dont fight each other about it
nowayman
Acker

Postby Cookie » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 pm

KoS,ur way of duping items with mhs reminds me of the client editing of the wep/armor looks ,if the sv would read them as we edited them ,then the pat/def /stats would change,but it doesnt ,same thing happens to ur way, correct me if im wrong,but the only way to edit the database (without hacking it) is to use the GM toolz,which allow u to modify stuffz in it -.-
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby fearvano » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

ooor timoo could just gimme gm tools xD
fearvano
NULL

Postby nowayman » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:30 pm

yeah Timoo would be better then speedwing if she did lend MHS the tools =P
nowayman
Acker

Postby moth » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:03 am

Off course, as far as i know we can dupe until today, but this is hard, i know about few ways how we can dupe, but we need to wait for special day.
moth
NULL

Postby KoSThem » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 am

Ahh see now your thinking abit. But instead of editing server files, you trick the server with mhs. Using mhs you can tell the server something is there that really isn't. And if the server thinks there are the same item if different spots..... try and place the few pieces together and then youll be on to something.
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares