Duping ?

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 pm

KoSThem wrote:Lol I know how he got to 145 with a packet editor. I'm surprised it took him 20minutes though. I did the math and found that from level 32 to 150 should take about 25 mins and 145-150 is a shit ton of xp. 131 is half way to 143 in terms of xp if that means anything.

But yeh packet editors are fun. The only thing is finding the right packets to resend.

If you guys know how to proxy with another computer and have a solid packet editor program, you can really do some good, well bad, stuff. Infinite hez, yeliel, any kind of pots. Auto everything like rebuffs. But that takes someone who isnt a complete leacher and actually a rather intelligent person. A person that probably won't use their knowledge to hack a game like ares. A person like that probably would have moved on from ares a long time ago.

But if anyone wants to give it a shot this is how you do it.
Set up a proxy via another computer (we will call it cpu B) that you own.
Start up ares on computer A
Start up packet editor on cpu B
Attach to ares process.
On ares do something that give you xp
Right as your about to attain that xp, have your packet editor start capturing packets. Stop it immediately after you obtain the xp.
Run your packet editor again when your in the same place with everything the same with the exception of gaining that xp.
Log out of ares on cpu a
On cpu b, go through and find the packet that was different then the others. IE the packet telling the server you just killed something. (this will take forever if you don't know where too look.)
Start up ares on cpu A.
Attach to ares process on cpu B
Use your packet injector tool to insert the xp packet. Make sure your in the same place as you were when you captured the packet, fighting the same mob.

Depending on the packet editor you have, continue inserting the packet.

If you can follow what I said, please don't post how to actually do this. The last thing we need is a bunch of people that can follow a tutorial to packet editing. What I said here should be just enough for anyone with a good bit of intelligence to be able to do. I don't packet edit, because thats just not fun.

and ofcourse you will notice a problem with x-trap, because it will notice you are sending packages.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Kakashi_s1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:47 am

KoS, you're right and your wrong.

Right in the sense that its pretty much how you do it.
Wrong because you shouldn't log off.

LoA has session keys. Each time you log on or off, you create a session with the server and online databases. The same packet wont work ever if you're using it from a previous login. The MOST important data in the packets will always be the same however. After multiple attempts to find the correct packet you'll notice em. They'll always have the same numbers in the same place, the same amount of bytes, etc.

And again, if you try to send a packet from a different session, LoA will disconnect you. In addition, there's no need to use two computers. If you have an undetected packet editor, all you need is one. There are many packet editors out there, good luck.

[EDIT]
oh its been a while since I did this but its possible to vacuum mobs to one location. While on your screen its all in one area and can kill / loot / xp, but in other people's screens all the mobs will look frozen. I'm pretty sure some of you have seen frozen mobs from time to time. The Curse-X crew knows how to do this.
Kakashi_s1
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 am

you can change the x and y of the mobs, but it is a lot of work.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby KoSThem » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 am

Well ever since loa changed to the n3joint files its a little more difficult to edit that stuff. And I didnt know about that session id thing. And yes xtrap with throw a bitchfit if you play with packets. Passing through xtrap should be the easiest part. Just go get the gunz one and see how that works.
KoSThem
Hackleberry Fin

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:46 am

doesn't works. if it was that easy... XD
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby moth » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:34 am

Hmmm freezing mobs o.O This is curiosity but how to bypass x trap ? When i use cheat engines programs x trap detect it and restart my laptop or close all ...
moth
NULL

Postby SpeedWing » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 am

you just ask more about that stuff in the help section, but no in this topic.

it is way off topic now.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby moth » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Yes speed i know but when i create topic on help section i don't get answer ...
moth
NULL

Postby JB Gzn » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:09 am

cause people aren't going to tell you how to bypass xtrap.
same was as GG - remove it from the game and emulate packets so the game thinks xtrap is still running -> which soudns easier then it is.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby minorutono » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:49 am

JB Gzn wrote:cause people aren't going to tell you how to bypass xtrap.
same was as GG - remove it from the game and emulate packets so the game thinks xtrap is still running -> which soudns easier then it is.

>..< Sounds ALOT easier then it really is.
Alot.

Thats some hardcore program editing that you'd have to do.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby kidkon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:57 am

word lol(useless post) o-o
kidkon
NULL

Postby moth » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Then ok i have topic question.
We know old way how to dupe, maybe someone write to duping in other (save) games and we exploit this bugs on this game ?
We need to way in other games (to write here) and try in ares.
moth
NULL

Postby Cookie » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 am

well the most usable way in many games is duping via dual login,but that wont work in ares,czo u cant log same account with 2 pc's,another way is trade it,add in storage in the same time,then press ok,i can't remember what noob game had it but it worked :lol: ,but that's not usable in loa either since storage the item is actually moved in the trade inventory .
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby moth » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm

your way won't work cookie.
moth
NULL

Postby fearvano » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:53 pm

yeh he said that himself,...
fearvano
NULL

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Ares