I Play Legend Of Ares

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

I Play Legend Of Ares

Postby Nate Diggity Dogg » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:30 pm

If anyone has anything theyd like too ask i prolly know it on LoA.But im still trying too figure out how too find values and mod them such as HP Recovery and the Luck stats on items i want too up these and mod them lock and get massive drops etc lol.L Spiro helped me out in my last post but JEEZ am i a noob lol.

For instance,I dont really understand if i should search for short two bytes or 1 byte unsigned blah blah blha lol and im not sure what to mod certain values too but perhaps i will recieve answers from this forum......Atleast i hope lol im having alot of fun with this program.

Much appreciated Spiro,
PEACE!
Nate Diggity Dogg
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:23 pm

You know what type to use based off the possible values of the address in the game.
The ranges of each data type are shown in the text at the bottom when you are starting a search, and you can also have them displayed in the boxes by selecting the View Settings/Data-Type Ranges check on the General Options page.

Therefore: if the value in the game goes from 0 to 100, you should use Byte. If it goes from 1 to 144 you should use Byte. From 0 to 300 you can use either a Short or an Unsigned Short. -1 to 300 means Short (Unsigned does not work with negative values).
Etc.

Note that if the value goes from 0 to 100 (or similar) it does not always have to be a Byte type. Float and Double types (and all of the others) also cover this range, and games such as Perfect Dark and GoldenEye 007 use Float types for health bars rather than Ints.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Nate Diggity Dogg » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:36 am

Aha lol once again tyvm
Nate Diggity Dogg
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

im having a problem

Postby karvastor » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:49 am

i play LOA too and i execute mhs then load ares and it wont let me open process ares it always says failed to load can u halp i have vista im running mhs on xp sp2 compatibility w admin privileges and it still wont attach ares to mhs so if u can help i appreciate it
karvastor
I Have A Question

Postby Nate Diggity Dogg » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:55 am

wow bro um im not sure exactly whats wrong you may want too make a new topic L.Spiro has been very helpful too me even though im noob lol so try that.

Also can you alt+tab out of ares?
Nate Diggity Dogg
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 am

Windows® Vista disables the kernel-mode features (which include opening the process).
I don’t have Windows® Vista and this may not be fixed for a long time.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

HI Spiro

Postby aresnetgame » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:25 pm

Im player of aresnetgame i want to know that in your memory hacking the max of value is 255 only??

i want to know in your MHS is ther a MELEE and RANGE option?
Bco'z i am a knight Type i want to try RANGE attack. :D

Btw... i have big problem too..bco'z i try to my archer the MHS hack but thers no hack happening, i follow all procedure u give to me. but when i try it doesnt work to my archer char. The MHS only for KNIGHT AND SPEARMAN only???

ALSO. is thers a HP and MANA BUG??!

Thanks master Spiro

YOur MHS is really goood for uS
I hope u can answer my question

Thanks you very much!!
Hm...
aresnetgame
Hackleberry Fin

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:02 am

in your memory hacking the max of value is 255 only??

The maximum value depends on the type of data you are using.
If you are using a byte type, the max is 255. For all other types (except char), the max is much higher.

i want to know in your MHS is ther a MELEE and RANGE option?

MHS is a generalized tool for any game, not just Legend or Ares.
You can make these options yourself if you know what you are doing, or someone else can make them, but otherwise MHS does not have options for any one specific game or another.

i try to my archer the MHS hack but thers no hack happening, i follow all procedure u give to me.

I myself only give general procedures that generally work in any game, generally. Since there are no built-in hacks for Legend of Ares, whatever hack you want to happen you need to make it happen.

The MHS only for KNIGHT AND SPEARMAN only???

MHS is for anything and everything. If you got a “cheat table” from someone and it works only on knights and spearmen, it is only because the creator decided he would only make it for them. If you got something from someone, you can ask him or her if he or she would be willing to add more features.

is thers a HP and MANA BUG??!

Maybe another person here knows that answer.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby aresnetgame » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:58 pm

I want to some of ur MHS tools.

Spiro can u give me some code of 3x exp or 2x times exp on legendofares.

Spiro give me some details or code how to duplicate or copying items on legendofares.
Hm...
aresnetgame
Hackleberry Fin

Postby youngM » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:54 am

can u post a link on how ot download it because everytime i try it takes my ot a exstrnsion T.T
youngM
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 am

Spiro can u give me some code of 3x exp or 2x times exp on legendofares.

Spiro give me some details or code how to duplicate or copying items on legendofares.

I thought I told you I have never played the game. I don’t what bugs there are exploit and if you want experience it should simply be a matter of searching as it would be with any other game.

can u post a link on how ot download it because everytime i try it takes my ot a exstrnsion

Download what? Legend of Ares or MHS?
Since MHS is right on the download page and downloads with one click, I assume you mean Legend of Ares, and I also had to go to a million pages before finally just quitting trying to get it.
I set out to download Legend of Ares and ended up with a downloader for Gunbound.
Pretty retarded way to organize the download of your game, unless of course your goal is to ensure that people will not play it.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Nate Diggity Dogg » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:47 pm

hey L did you go too legendofares.netgame.com?

just wondering.

The game is pretty much going out i think real soon there wont be anyone playing and theyll just close the server down either that or they will release it under a differant name iafter selling it too another company but the games pretty dead atm im looking at playing Perfect World which will be realeased in the next couple days in the united states and then Aion which im not sure but it is gonna rock.

Good gaming guys lol the three g's :P

T0RCH
Nate Diggity Dogg
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:27 pm

Google led me to 3 different download sites, all of which were just links to other download sites that required me to register to download.

I don’t know what sites they were.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby crazyeddy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:34 pm

Actually the game is starting to pick up. Etana has never looked more full and GM are doing somethings. Lspiro if you can find out some good cheats for this game THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING. The download to the game is right here : http://www.download.com/The-Legend-of-A ... 08540.html

Please seriously download it and help us.wILL be much appreciated.Thnks.
You can make an account here : http://legendofares.netgame.com/
crazyeddy
I Have A Question

Postby Nate Diggity Dogg » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:51 pm

If it is i will join back up i play demeter and am alliance knight lvl 120 with ok gear my guild is legacy of war if you would like too join in hopefully it is getting full again plz reply and let me know if it is.
Nate Diggity Dogg
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Next

Return to Legend of Ares