NEW LEGEND OF ARES TBL FILES KNIGHT EMPIRE

Hacking Legend of Ares

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

NEW LEGEND OF ARES TBL FILES KNIGHT EMPIRE

Postby Void » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 am

Hello,

I played in the old Ares using MHS, and started playing in Red Fox servers now that the game is back up again.

I've spent a lot of time researching about .tbl files and how to hex edit, but cannot make the skilltree.tbl work, i have seen probably the 100% of topics about magictree.tbl and skilltree.tbl but those are old topics and the url links provided to download the files are down or not working. Plus i have followed the topics with screenshots of the hex editor and still cant make it work

I need help, i want to learn which values (and why) to look for and which values (and why) to replace with, this if someone is kind enough to spend some time explaining, if not, maybe someone to share a working magictree.tbl/skilltree.tbl for empire and alliance, my current character is an empire knight lvl 65 with tempest at lvl 7, i want the skilltree.tbl to be edited for tempest at lvl 20, and a working magictree.tbl.

(kind of a newb here, also would someone explain what the magictree.tbl does and some for the skilltree.tbl, i have read that some skills can attack 5 times while in the game looks like 1, is this the main functionality or what else can i do and what do i need to do with my character)

Or if someone knows about any other way of hacking the game please share!

Thanks in advance.
Void
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Legend of Ares