Hacking Browser based games

Hacking Any Other Online Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Hacking Browser based games

Postby TheD » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:14 am

I was wondering if it was possible to hack browser based games as i have been trying to hack one known as zelderex online website: www.zelderex.com there are 2 styles to this game. World one and world two. i am most interested in world 1. If anyone has any information please tell me.

P.S. i have been trying to hack it for a week using packet editors.
TheD
I Have A Few Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:33 am

i havent hacked much browser based games but from what ive read u attach MHS to explorer or firefox or whatever u use. then hack from there. theres lots about it at the cheat engine forums, i would suggest looking there to get a basic idea of how its done.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby TheD » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:56 am

Alright i'll look there but anyone with a more specific answer please feel free to post here.
TheD
I Have A Few Questions

Postby mezzo » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:27 am

if it's a flash based game, jut attach MHS to your browser process..

I had a quick look on the site you posted, I'm guessing that that site keeps all it's 'internal' variables on the server... You may be able to automate certain things, like read the text on a page and then press buttons and insert values into the forms, but I think that is about as far as it will go..

You'll have to treat this as a 'text based' MMO, where all the good things are server based and not accesible.

but nothing stops you from trying anyway ! good luck on your quest.
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Return to Others (Online)