i got a suggestion..

Things I Plan to Add/Remove/Change in the Future

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

i got a suggestion..

Postby SztringzS » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:33 am

lol ok so u need bypasses for games and stuff cuz they hide the whatever.exe so can u make a windows attacher too like u can attach a process OR select to attach a running program this like [internet explorer, folder , game, etc] so no need for bypass if mhs isnt detected.. dont need .exe just get window thing.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby spunge » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:39 pm

No, you don't know anything. Unlinking MHS from the EPROCESS structure will do nothing towards anti-anti-cheat.

Edit: Reread your broken english and that feature is already present.
spunge
NULL

Postby SztringzS » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

you obviously dont know what im asking and my cheating software already has this input, it works too unless its against hackshield-anti hack
so nice call u fuck face
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby SztringzS » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am

i said have an option not remove the whole process selection dumbass

im soo sorry for trying to help

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:18 am

Enough shit-talk.

spunge, whether the feature exists or not, and whether the English is broken or not is completely irrelevant. The point is that suggestions give me something to consider for the improvement of the software. Even if I do not work on it anymore, a suggestion some day may just inspire me to start again, and I presume that is something valuable to everyone here.

If you want MHS unlinked from the EPROCESS list, use L. Spiro Script. There is a reason I added this ability to the scripts and not to the core.

SztringzS, opening by window name is generally inferior to the other methods available.
Use the All list, from which processes can not hide.
If you are certain your process is being hidden, use a script (again) to open the process as soon as it loads, before it becomes hidden.
Be sure to open in Restricted Mode or MHS will detach as soon as it becomes hidden.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby SztringzS » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

wow thank you ! lol no really tho thx a lot that helps =D

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Re: i got a suggestion..

Postby SinglePlayer » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 pm

yes thanks ...i found this useful
since i use MHS :P
i'm noobies
SinglePlayer
NULL

Return to The Future