What game made the greatest impacts on your life?

Hacking Any Other Offline Single-Player Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

What game made the greatest impacts on your life?

Postby funkyone » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 pm

There were a several games that left an incredible impression on me as an individual. I think I can narrow them down into this, however.

Phantasy Star II
This was the beginning of the end for me. :roll: I probably had no business playing this game when I was 9 years old, as it had many mature themes. However, I did play it, and I still remember it now with an amount of fondness. Before this game, playing videogames was merely a hobby of mine. They were something to play when I was bored, or when you had friends over. Afterwards, videogames became an integral part of my character. I started to consider myself as a "gamer," and so began my quest to find for more difficult and unique challenges.
funkyone
I Have A Few Questions

Re: What game made the greatest impacts on your life?

Postby Viktor » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Red Dead Redemption. I love all western movie and game too bad they dont have RDR on PC.
Person below me is a fag.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 920 Quad 2.8ghz
VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GB GDDR5
RAM: 8GB
HD: 1TB
Motherboard: MS-7501

Global Gamers http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/GlobalGamers/

Laptop: Alienware m15x-216CSB
Viktor
NULL

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

Starsiege: Tribes is the reason for my current situation, the reason this board exists, and the reason you are all here.

It allowed my passion for game design and programming to bloom. Although I was programming before the game was released, it fueled my passion and gave me a way to practice both my programming and designing, through its scripting and modding capabilities.
The game consumed so much of my time I neglected my homework and got an F in all classes, finally leading me to drop out of high school.

They were teaching things I already knew, and which were not relevant to my future. Starsiege: Tribes was my homework.
And that game is the single most influential reason why I have traveled the world and become a successful game programmer.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby SinglePlayer » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 am

final doom 1st game apply cheat and know bout cheatings :P
i was shocking by the monster suddenly appear,even the graphic are lol..tht the truth
i more like playing 2d game/low graphic game..it make me feel easy deal with them
i'm noobies
SinglePlayer
NULL

Return to Others (Offline)