Shogun 2 Modding Tool and Trainer +18

Hacking Any Other Offline Single-Player Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Shogun 2 Modding Tool and Trainer +18

Postby Viktor » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:00 pm

The trainer made by Pysch! well he sell trainer! and it's sound ridiculous! so I decide to post it here free! :roll:

Trainer : Version 3241
http://www.mediafire.com/?af2015df3w477ky

Modding Tool :
http://www.mediafire.com/?5shpb5d3lu9xpy1

You can use modding tool to make your own mod like increase unit size ammunition Blah Blah Blah.
you can change unit size by other way to! go to User\Your Name\Appdata\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Script\Preference

Change : campaign_unit_multiplier 0.75 to 6.25 then you will get 1000 of Yari infantry! and that also burn your CPU too! you need a best computer like alien ware or somthin!

Instruction :

1. Create a new folder called "My Mod Folder"
2. Open PFM and click File>Open
3. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\[napoleon total war?--guessing cuz I don't own the game]\data
4. Find the .pack that contains the tables you want to edit and open it. Check the most recent patch[version].pack first. If the table isn't there, go to the previous patch.pack, and if you still haven't found it, work your way to the original .pack, e.g. data.pack. This will ensure you have the most recent version of the tables you'd like to edit.
5. Right-click on the tables you want and select "Extract..." or press Cntrl-X. Extract the table to the folder you created in Step 2.
6. Repeat #6 as many times as you need.
7. To create your new mod .pack, click File>New.
8. When PFM asks you what folder you want things to be relative to, select the folder you created in Step 2.
9. Right-click in the left window and select "Change pack type>Mod".
10. Press the "Insert" key or right-click in the left window to add the desired tables to your new .pack.
11. Save.
12. Click "Options" above the right window and uncheck "Use first column as row header".
13. Shift-click the empty cells in the first column to select the blocks of rows that you don't want to edit and press "Delete". If you're not sure, you can do this step later.
14. Go through and rename all your tables by right-clicking and selecting "Rename". It doesn't matter what you name them, just rename them. Note: Do not rename the folder. E.g., change "units" to "best_mod_ever_units", but do not rename "units_tables". See the screen shot in this post.
15. Edit your tables.
16. Save often.
Getting your mod to load in the game:
[Many thanks to alpaca for providing the following.]
The ETW/NTW engine has a built-in mod loading method that allows you to switch packs on and off. This doesn't really have an interface but the switching is done by creating a file called user.script.txt in your scripts directory and entering the mod packs you want to load into them.

So, first set your mod type to "mod pack" by right-clicking in PFM, go to "Change Mod Type" and select mod pack, then edit something and save. Be sure to copy the name of your pack file, including the extension, for example I have a file for testing purposes called "alpaca_1.pack".

Then navigate to your scripts directory, in ETW it's in "C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts" (I forgot where it's in 7/Vista). Then copy preferences.script.txt and rename the copy to user.script.txt.*

Open the file in Notepad or another text editor, remove all lines and add a line like this:
Code:
mod "alpaca_1.pack";
Save and your mod pack will be loaded by the game. For each additional pack, add another line. I always use quotes and you have to supply the semi-colon ";" at the end of each line.

If you add another pack further down, any files in that pack which have the same name as a file in a pack above that, or a vanilla pack, will override the copy from the above pack, i.e. the file in the last pack that contains it will be used.

Additional info: you can put any settings you have in the preferences.script.txt into the user.script.txt which can be useful because the user script is not overridden when you save options in the game. I have a user script for testing that has windowed mode enabled and uses a lower resolution, and a user script for playing which doesn't have these settings. You'll have to rename the one you want to use to user.script.txt when you start the game.

* Copying preferences.script.txt will automatically make sure the new file is saved with unicode encoding, rather than ANSI which is the default when you create a new text file. So it's the easiest method to create a user script.
NOTE: If your mod is loading fine, but you're not seeing your changes in-game, read husserlTW's note below--
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
... I've seen many reports about mod.packs that do not work as "mod" type and you have to make them "movie". Until now I have not any such problem working with factions, units and custom units for my mods. Avoid to make "movie" mod.packs (exceptspecial occasions like _loc files, videos, etc.) because later you might have problem as happened many times in Empire. Movie packs do not need activation through user.script or Mod Manager (if later is updated for Napoleon) and are easy to be forgotten. These remaining "movie" packs can cause conflicts with future mods you are going to use or with vanilla. Conflicts will be responsible for disabling expected elements of a mod or vanilla and sometimes for unexplained CTD's.

if you lazy to make your own mod you can visit twcenter for mod! :mrgreen:
Person below me is a fag.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 920 Quad 2.8ghz
VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GB GDDR5
RAM: 8GB
HD: 1TB
Motherboard: MS-7501

Global Gamers http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/GlobalGamers/

Laptop: Alienware m15x-216CSB
Viktor
NULL

Return to Others (Offline)