Borderlands - Single Player mode

Hacking Any Other Offline Single-Player Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Borderlands - Single Player mode

Postby inuyasha » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Okay guys I downloaded borderlands - RELOADED edition. Now heres what I found out

all that I could hack so far was

1. experience points
2. no reload
3. Money

what I couldn't hack was

1. Health
2. Armor
(couldn't find the address)

I don't have address to the top 3 they are not static and I was just testing out my skills on this game to see how far I have came so far I am doing pretty good

Experience Hack
What you want to do is

go into MHS and then go to Data Tye and set it to Float

Search your experience points you have right now then get some then search again. After 3 trys you should been narrowed down to 5 - 3 address's just move them all over to MHS then highlight them all right click then modify. Go to the current value and change it to 100000000 (max experience points you can get) Now you're lvl 50 (max level) :D

*UPDATED*!!!!!!

I was lookin for pointers and I think I did it!

my address for my Experience Points is

Code: Select all
34443F38

The complex address is

[[[[[0x73A9C27C]+0x0]+0x744]+0xE1C]+0x4464]+0x600
876887864 (34443F38)

~inuyasha~

No Reload Hack
Go into MHS and set the data type for Long

search your current ammo now then fire a couple of rounds and search again once you have narrowed the addresses down to 2 take one of them that actually works and freeze it then there you go you have a no reload hack or you can go into the disassembler and find out what subtracts from it and then write the Auto-Aseembly code for it.

NOTE: This means the gun will never reload but use your bullets from the reserve slot and that means you HAVE to have ammo to use.

*UPDATE*
I have found the static Address for this also I hope so at least

My address for the ammo - 333D759C

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[0x03871A38]+0x0]+0x3CC]+0x50C]+0x28]+0x55C]+0x39C]+0x30]+0x154]+0x3C]+0x8]+0x3C]+0x5448]+0x2480]+0x31D4]+0x0C]+0x50]+0x1E8]+0x90

859665820 (333D759C)

~inuyasha~

Money Hack
Go into MHS and then set the search type for Long

Search for your money value then spend it

then search for it again untill you are narrowed down to 2 - 4 different address

just highlight them bring them over and right click and modify then set the current value to 999999 (max value I think)

there you go

*UPDATE*

Well I tried the same method with this but I didn't get to far.

0F07A274 - Money Address
[[[[[[[[[[[[0x09512718]+0xF4]+0x200]+0xA88]+0x9EC]+0x4C]+0x348]+0x1C0]+0x84]+0x1A4]+0x288]+0x64C]+0x11F4 - Complex Address

The 0x09512718]+0xF4 repeats there is no change in it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health & Armor

I can't seem to find these I searched Long, Float, Even Double and I get no results found........

Maybe I'm apporaching this wrong?? maybe not idk

but you really don't need it since you can max out your characters Stats (which you can't because max skill points is 46 and you have like 105 points to get to max them all out which I did)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hoped this helped you in a way. glad I could help you with youre hacking experience.

~Inuyasha~

My gamespyID for Borderlands is inuyasha011 ADD ME :D!!!!! and we can play togather need to find the ports to forward so we can get a game going :D!!!
inuyasha
Acker

Postby toffey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 am

Your experience address didn't work on my end. I'm playing as Hunter (Sniper) as well.

Here is the complex address that I found for Experience:
Edit: Doesn't seem to be working now. Worked up until I created a new character on a separate save.
["Borderlands.exe"+1B785C4]+0x68
or
[0x01F785C4]+0x68

Also, Skill Points are stored as a BYTE data-type. Search for the amount you have currently, use a point, then search again for the amount you have. You can either edit it normally (only 0-99 registers correctly in-game from what I saw) or use the debugger to assemble it from SUB to ADD. It will train all 5 of each skill at once and will also raise your skill points whenever you use them.

I'll work on the rest when I get some free time.
Last edited by toffey on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby inuyasha » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:18 am

hmmmm..... weird idk I thought that would of worked I was playin as the Siren
inuyasha
Acker

Postby toffey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 am

Forgot to add that I also found the Health Address (Unsigned Short: Equal to your Health Amount), but it seems to be connected to another value somewhere since changing or locking it has no effect. It will continually shift back to the number that it should be.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby inuyasha » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 am

hmmmm think it could be unassigned long?

*UPDATE*

Found my address that was done

MSVCP80.dll+2C27C

that was my experience one but like you said it's broken D: oh well i'll keep at it maybe if we can get the codecave of it to what writes to it we can do something?

because the skillpoints code cave is like 0058AD1 or something like that (DON'T TRY THAT ADDRESS CLEARLY IT'S WRONG)

*UPDATE2*

I found the health under

Short
Short unsigned
Long
Long unsigned

and nothing works what could it be!

I found this
0091E172   8986 88030000   MOV     DWORD PTR [ESI+388], EAX   8138   

thats what writes to

3FBBE908 - Unsigned Long

the hit count keeps rising up and up and it wont stop I tried to write into it with auto assembly but it didn't stop it. It stopped the hit count but other than that it didn't do anything
inuyasha
Acker

Postby eyebiz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:07 am

Character level, XP, skill points, cash and weapon proficiency can all be found and modified in the savegame file.

But code hunting in the memory might be more of a challenge I guess :)
eyebiz
I Have A Few Questions

Postby inuyasha » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 am

-.- so this is just like Diablo i thought they would have encrypted that....

OH WELL thanks eyebiz i'll keep that in mind I was just trying out my hacking skills with MHS and see how good i've got
inuyasha
Acker

Postby toffey » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 am

Do the modifications to the save file work when playing online? I still haven't tried online play yet so I'm not sure how it all works. I definitely feel silly for not looking there though :roll:
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 am

The File Watcher plug-in may help you find where the save-file data is loaded and used.

But I do not know how well it works on the new MHS.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby spectrex » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Check the "my games/borderlands" folder under documents.

Hope that helps you.
spectrex
I Have A Question

Postby inuyasha » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:24 pm

This is my save002.sav file

[code]
WSG PLYR# . gd_mordecai.Character.CharacterClass_Mordecai 2 áõ& ˜  A gd_skills_common.WeaponProficiencySkills.Skill_PistolProficiency 6 ÿÿÿÿF gd_skills_common.WeaponProficiencySkills.Skill_SniperRifleProficiency à ÿÿÿÿ- gd_skills2_Mordecai.Action.A_LaunchBloodwing  ÿÿÿÿ& gd_skills2_Mordecai.Gunslinger.Deadly   ÿÿÿÿ$ gd_skills2_Mordecai.Rogue.FastHands   ÿÿÿÿ! gd_skills2_Mordecai.Sniper.Focus   ÿÿÿÿ# gd_skills2_Mordecai.Sniper.Caliber   ÿÿÿÿ! gd_skills2_Mordecai.Sniper.Smirk   ÿÿÿÿ' gd_skills2_Mordecai.Sniper.CarrionCall   ÿÿÿÿ" gd_skills2_Mordecai.Sniper.Loaded   ÿÿÿÿ( gd_skills2_Mordecai.Gunslinger.Predator   ÿÿÿÿ( gd_skills2_Mordecai.Gunslinger.GunCrazy   ÿÿÿÿ$ gd_skills2_Mordecai.Sniper.Trespass   ÿÿÿÿ, gd_skills2_Mordecai.Gunslinger.LethalStrike   ÿÿÿÿ gd_skills2_Mordecai.Rogue.Swipe   ÿÿÿÿ+ gd_skills2_Mordecai.Gunslinger.HairTrigger   ÿÿÿÿ& gd_skills2_Mordecai.Rogue.SwiftStrike   ÿÿÿÿ% gd_skills2_Mordecai.Rogue.BirdOfPrey   ÿÿÿÿ& gd_skills2_Mordecai.Rogue.OutForBlood   ÿÿÿÿ' gd_skills2_Mordecai.Rogue.AerialImpact   ÿÿÿÿ" gd_skills2_Mordecai.Sniper.Killer   ÿÿÿÿ" gd_skills2_Mordecai.Rogue.Ransack   ÿÿÿÿ* gd_skills2_Mordecai.Gunslinger.Relentless   ÿÿÿÿ- gd_skills2_Mordecai.Gunslinger.RiotousRemedy   ÿÿÿÿ  , d_resources.AmmoResources.Ammo_Sniper_Rifle 1 d_resourcepools.AmmoPools.Ammo_Sniper_Rifle_Pool àA / d_resources.AmmoResources.Ammo_Repeater_Pistol 4 d_resourcepools.AmmoPools.Ammo_Repeater_Pistol_Pool bC / d_resources.AmmoResources.Ammo_Grenade_Protean 4 d_resourcepools.AmmoPools.Ammo_Grenade_Protean_Pool €@ . d_resources.AmmoResources.Ammo_Combat_Shotgun 3 d_resourcepools.AmmoPools.Ammo_Combat_Shotgun_Pool ŒB , d_resources.AmmoResources.Ammo_Combat_Rifle 1 d_resourcepools.AmmoPools.Ammo_Combat_Rifle_Pool FC * d_resources.AmmoResources.Ammo_Patrol_SMG / d_resourcepools.AmmoPools.Ammo_Patrol_SMG_Pool ÛC  < gd_customitems.Items.CustomItem_StarterGear_GrenadeMOD_MIRV + gd_tunercuffs.A_Item.Item_GrenadeModulator # gd_tunercuffs.Body.body1_explosive $ gd_tunercuffs.LeftSide.leftsidenone & gd_tunercuffs.RightSide.rightsidenone 6 gd_tunercuffs.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Torgue_1 & gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Torgue & gd_tunercuffs.Prefix.Prefix_Explosive  gd_tunercuffs.Title.Title_MIRV   . gd_customitems.Items.CustomItem_StarterShield  gd_shields.A_Item.Item_Shield  gd_shields.Body.body1  gd_shields.LeftSide.leftside1 gd_shields.RightSide.rightside1 < gd_shields.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Tediore_0_Starter ' gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.tediore " gd_shields.Prefix.Prefix_Standard  gd_shields.Title.Title_Shield   . gd_itemgrades.Gear.ItemGrade_Gear_GrenadeMODs + gd_tunercuffs.A_Item.Item_GrenadeModulator # gd_tunercuffs.Body.body1_explosive $ gd_tunercuffs.LeftSide.leftsidenone & gd_tunercuffs.RightSide.rightsidenone 8 gd_tunercuffs.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Hyperion_1 ( gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Hyperion & gd_tunercuffs.Prefix.Prefix_Explosive " gd_tunercuffs.Title.Title_LongBow    3 gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_SniperRifle & gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Jakobs 6 gd_weap_sniper_rifle.A_Weapon.WeaponType_sniper_rifle gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Body.body1 gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Grip.grip4  gd_weap_sniper_rifle.mag.mag3 $ gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Barrel.barrel3 " gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Sight.sight1 " gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Stock.stock1  None ! gd_weap_sniper_rifle.acc.accnone E gd_weap_shared_materialparts.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Jakobs_1  None 1 gd_weap_sniper_rifle.Title.Title_Damage1_Thunder  5 gd_customweapons.Weapons.CustomWeap_SMG_BoneShredder ' gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.tediore 2 gd_weap_patrol_smg.A_Weapon.WeaponType_patrol_smg  gd_weap_patrol_smg.Body.body2  gd_weap_patrol_smg.Grip.grip1 1 gd_weap_patrol_smg.UniqueParts.BoneShredder_mag5 " gd_weap_patrol_smg.Barrel.barrel3 gd_weap_patrol_smg.Sight.sight2 gd_weap_patrol_smg.Stock.stock2  None # gd_weap_patrol_smg.acc.acc4_Double 6 gd_weap_patrol_smg.Title.TitleU_Bonehead_BoneShredder * gd_weap_names_shared.Prefix.PrefixU_blank 6 gd_weap_patrol_smg.Title.TitleU_Bonehead_BoneShredder  6 gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_RepeaterPistol ' gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.tediore < gd_weap_repeater_pistol.A_Weapon.WeaponType_repeater_pistol # gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Body.body1 # gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Grip.grip1 ! gd_weap_repeater_pistol.mag.mag1 ' gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Barrel.barrel2 ) gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Sight.sight_none  None ' gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Action.action1 % gd_weap_repeater_pistol.acc.acc_none F gd_weap_shared_materialparts.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Tediore_1 < gd_weap_names_shared.Prefix.Prefix_QualityLow_Tediore_Cheap . gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Title.Title__Repeater 5 gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_CombatShotgun ' gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.tediore : gd_weap_combat_shotgun.A_Weapon.WeaponType_combat_shotgun " gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Body.body1 " gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Grip.grip1 gd_weap_combat_shotgun.mag.mag4 & gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Barrel.barrel2 ' gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Sight.sightnone ( gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Stock.stock_none  None ) gd_weap_combat_shotgun.acc.acc4_Terrible F gd_weap_shared_materialparts.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Tediore_1 6 gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Prefix.Prefix_Damage1_Terrible : gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_HighSpread1_Scattergun  .  & ¼ U V4 W X? YŽ Z [ ] ^
inuyasha
Acker

Postby eyebiz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Here's the data I found so far.
All values are in hexadecimal of course.
XP and Cash are reversed.

Blue= Character level
Red= XP (615534, reversed 345561 = 3429729)
Green= Skill points to spend
Yellow= Cash (60EC53, reversed 53EC60 = 5500000)
Orange= Pistol Weapon Proficiency

The rest of the Weapon Proficiencies can be found further down in the file.

EDIT: And yes, this modified character can be used to play online :)
Phrozen-4-Life
eyebiz
I Have A Few Questions

Postby inuyasha » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:00 pm

yes I would have figured that it was hex....... but .... oh well brb gonna go see some things

Okay......

[SystemSettings]
; NOTE THAT ANY ITEMS IN THIS SECTION WILL AFFECT ALL PLATFORMS!!!
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
UnbatchedDecals=True
DecalCullDistanceScale=1.0
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
LightEnvironmentShadows=True
CompositeDynamicLights=False
DirectionalLightmaps=True
MotionBlur=True
DepthOfField=True
AmbientOcclusion=True
Bloom=True
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
DropParticleDistortion=False
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
OnlyStreamInTextures=False
LensFlares=True
FogVolumes=True
FloatingPointRenderTargets=True
OneFrameThreadLag=True
UseVsync=False
UpscaleScreenPercentage=True
Fullscreen=False
AllowD3D10=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
ShadowFilterQualityBias=0
MaxAnisotropy=4
MaxMultisamples=1
MinShadowResolution=32
MaxShadowResolution=512
ShadowFadeResolution=128
ShadowFadeExponent=2.2
ResX=1280
ResY=1024
ScreenPercentage=100.000000
SceneCaptureStreamingMultiplier=1.000000
FoliageDrawRadiusMultiplier=1.000000
ShadowTexelsPerPixel=1.27324
bEnableVSMShadows=False
bEnableBranchingPCFShadows=False
bAllowBetterModulatedShadows=True
bEnableForegroundShadowsOnWorld=True
bEnableForegroundSelfShadowing=False
ShadowFilterRadius=2
ShadowDepthBias=.012
bAllowFracturedDamage=True
NumFracturedPartsScale=1.0
FractureDirectSpawnChanceScale=1.0
FractureRadialSpawnChanceScale=1.0
FractureCullDistanceScale=1.0
bForceCPUAccessToGPUSkinVerts=false
bDisableSkeletalInstanceWeights=false
bEnablePSSMShadows=True
bNVIDIA3d=False
FlareOuts=True
TextureQuality=0
PopulationAdjustment=0
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=linear,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize=4096,LODBias=0,MinMagFilter=aniso,MipFilter=point)

[SystemSettingsEditor]
bEnableForegroundSelfShadowing=False

This can be found in the file path

C:\Program Files\2K Games\Gearbox Software\Borderlands\Engine\Config

or 64bit vista/windows7 users

C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Gearbox Software\Borderlands\Engine\Config

the file is BaseEngine.ini line 603 - 688

Finally I can play Windowed :D

Tired of not carrying enough around with your friends online.... tired of only wielding 2 guns instead of 4 or MORE well EDIT THIS

[WillowGame.WillowInventoryManager]
InventorySlotMax_Misc=12
WeaponReadyMax=2

C:\Program Files\2K Games\Gearbox Software\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config

C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Gearbox Software\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config

The file is defaultgame.ini
inuyasha
Acker

Postby CoMPMStR » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Heh I didn't even bother looking in the savefile yet, I just hacked everything using MHS. I've been working on a trainer, going to release a +7 with infinite health, shield, special, ammo, grenades, skill points, no reload, double money, and max everything. ;) :D :P If you would like to test it out grab it from here.

I love the robots in this game "Hey, check me out. I'm dancin'! I'm dancin'!" lmfao :lol:

Also to play in windowed mode just press Alt+Enter and it will switch automatically. :D

@eyebiz, those values aren't reversed.. that's how most programs store values; in little-endian. Check out the wiki for more info.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby inuyasha » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 am

Yea I figured that one out when I just realized I could do that now figure how to set it for 16:9 or 16:10 or change the resolution

you can go into DeafultInput.ini and look for ConsoleKey=

then put Tilde and you will have a console to chat thats all it does -.-

Also you must make a tut on how you found them address and explain yourself.

*UPDATE*
Love the trainer looks awesome

But I get an error and it crashes my game and it says all kind of things
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'bass.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at 0.0.CoMPMStR5.BASS_Init(Int32 A_0, Int32 A_1, CoMPMStR4 A_2, IntPtr A_3, IntPtr A_4)
   at 3.0.CoMPMStR0.1(String A_0)
   at 2.CoMPMStR0.13(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Borderlands v1.0 +7 Trainer
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Bubby0011/Desktop/cm-bl7trn.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Web
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_64/System.Web/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

and it pops up when I press continue then it crashes my game with general game protection then it blows up (jk about the blowing up)

but it's a neat lookin trianer
inuyasha
Acker

Next

Return to Others (Offline)