Borderlands - Single Player mode

Hacking Any Other Offline Single-Player Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby CoMPMStR » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 am

Which windows are you running? It's working perfect for me, so I was hoping it was for everyone else too. :cry: Did you try everything in the readme yet?

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby inuyasha » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:56 am

Windows 7 x64 OEM Offical Release (leaked version)

I would say it's my system type since mines a x64 it probably doesn't like how you have that writen
inuyasha
Acker

Postby CoMPMStR » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:26 am

Hmm, well did you try running it as Admin to see if that makes any difference? I don't have Win7 yet but I'd like it to work for Win7.

Try this update and see if it crashes again. If it works let me know if it plays the music or not.

------------

The way I found the hacks was tough at first but easy. I see what you found, and the others aren't much different.

Health/shield/special/max ammo/exp; all these are float values. If searching for the exact value doesn't work, try a ranged search. If your health displays 1043 search between 1042 and 1044, then decreased.

The special regen meter is reversed, meaning that when you are able to use it the value is 0. When you use it, the value goes to 100 and decreases gradually until it gets to 0 again.

Inventory storage is a short value, I think 32767 is the max. Just save up some backpack upgrades, save the game, then do the search. If you can't find anything then just terminate the game with task manager and try again. If you exit normally the game will save and you will lose your upgrades.

Also, if you want to get weapons fast just find a save spot close to a weapons case then just get the weapons, save, reload, and repeat. ;)

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby inuyasha » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:18 am

Nope still have the same error with that bass.dll file............ idk i got it up and looked at it no sound or anything neat lookin Trainer
inuyasha
Acker

Re: Borderlands - Single Player mode

Postby careca » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:39 am

Hey, to find health you could try to activate the debug menu, and search for the value shown...
to do it u have to go to your gamesave folder and open the file WillowInput.ini

in documents\my games\borderlands\willowgame\config\WillowInput.ini

then right before the first bindings...you put your binding...like this

[Engine.PlayerInput]
MoveForwardSpeed=1400
MoveStrafeSpeed=1400
LookRightScale=300
LookUpScale=-250
MouseSensitivity=50.0
DoubleClickTime=0.250000
bEnableMouseSmoothing=false
Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="ThrowWeapon")
Bindings=(Name="F2",Command="dbm_ToggleShowDebug",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False) <<<<--------------- only need this
Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="Camera ThirdPerson",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="Camera FirstPerson",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F11",Command="stat fps",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigg er=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgn oreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="Fire",Command="Button bFire | StartFire | OnRelease StopFire")
Bindings=(Name="AltFire",Command="StartAltFire | OnRelease StopAltFire")
Bindings=(Name="MoveForward",Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=1.0")
Bindings=(Name="MoveBackward",Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=-1.0")
Bindings=(Name="TurnLeft",Command="Axis aBaseX Speed=-200.0 AbsoluteAxis=100")
Bindings=(Name="TurnRight",Command="Axis aBaseX Speed=+200.0 AbsoluteAxis=100")

and paste this code there

Bindings=(Name="F2",Command="dbm_ToggleShowDebug",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

then u save and go to the game, but menu will only open if the inventory has been open at least once, i know its weird but its just the way it works.
Ull see the values for health shield coords and many others.
and because i know its better and faster so search for values in windowed mode..
open WillowEngine.ini in the same folder and search for "fullscreen" change to false to enable windowed mode.

greetz
careca
I Have A Few Questions

Previous

Return to Others (Offline)