FEAR 2

Hacking Any Other Offline Single-Player Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

FEAR 2

Postby Aspras » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Anyone messed with this yet?

PS: The New Topic button in the Other(FPS) section brings you back to the forum index.
Aspras
NULL

Postby Aspras » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:51 am

Bumping the thread, has anyone encountered pointers that change each time some different map is loaded? I have found a working pointer twice for armor in this game (following pointers with smallest offsets i reached a static address with the closest offset) in 2 different maps and both pointers would work even after restarting the game, computer etc. Though they only seem to work in the map I had found them in and not globally so to speak.
Aspras
NULL

Postby Aspras » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:15 am

Bump

Here is an .lssave file containing 23 working pointers for the game. Theres pointers for:

HP
Armor
Slow Motion time
Ammo for all weapons except for the useless pistol and grenades

A few things you should know before using these. First of all you'll notice that each weapon has 2 ammo addresses, thats because BOTH of them have to be locked at the same value for the weapon to work, leave all of the values when locked as they are except for Slow Motion. I have locked it at 1099746032 though im not sure how many minutes or seconds that is, changing it to 1299746032 made me stay in slow motion for around 30 minutes. Even if locked it will still be consumed and you can re activate it in-game with ctrl once around 5 seconds have passed since its consumption (it will jump back up to the value you locked it at and start getting consumed again). And finally, if you move on to another mission modules are probably going to get relocated and Unobtainable will be written all over the addresses, just reopen the process of the game and reload the file and they will be working once again.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wmhmtjmcjzh

enjoy :)
Aspras
NULL

Return to Others (Offline)