man hunt

Hacking Any Other Offline Single-Player Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

man hunt

Postby shimmysha » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:19 am

i know how to use mem hack to an extent but what i dont know how to do is the unknown vairables say i grab a gun i cant find the address that tells the game i have a gun in my inventory so i can use it on levels u r not suppose to have guns on can some 1 help me find the adresses for guns in manhunt if u need the game let me know ill send u a link to download it
shimmysha
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:06 am

Your gun will be stored either as a pointer to a data block containing gun information or as index indicating which gun out of a list, or an ID indicating which gun out of a set.

In the case of a pointer, you are just stuck, at your current skill level.
You can use Unknown/Changed/Changed/Same/etc. to find it but even if you do the numbers will be different next time you restart the game (probably).

However this is rare anyway, and you will most likely be looking for and index/ID.
We will assume this is the case.

Index and ID values are usually from 0 to 100, though this is not guaranteed.
Because it is easiest, try it first.
#1: Search for Integer Range 0-100. Click “Enable Same as Original Sub Search”.
#2: Change weapons and sub search for “Different”. You have changed your weapon, therefore your weapon ID has changed.
#3: Go back to your original gun and sub search for “Same as Original”. Your gun is the same as it was before, so your weapon ID was be the same as it was originally.
#4: Repeat from #2. Every time you change your weapon, search for Different. Every time your weapon is the same as it was when you first started searching, search for Same as Original.

Continue until you find the value.

If this does not work, change #1 to this:
#1: Perform an Unknown Integer search. Click “Enable Same as Original Sub Search”.

Then continue again from there.

Remember to enable Same as Original.
It is really useful in these situations.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Others (Offline)