Q:Making a trainer for GTA IV

Hacking Any Other Offline Single-Player Game

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Q:Making a trainer for GTA IV

Postby Sn1p3r » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:06 pm

hey could some1 help me...

i tried making godmode with MHS 4 GTA IV

i used the search for unknown, then increase and decrease subsearch
found the godmode address, locked it, but i still get hit (the health that goes away shows red)

by that "shows red" i mean, that when u get hit, it normally shows a red part (the hp u lost)for a second next 2 the minimap, but if i lock the godmode address it will show it, but it wont go away

so ye... how teh heck do u make the godmode?!
Sn1p3r
Hacker Smacker

Postby JB Gzn » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 pm

you could've found the following things:
fake adress
screen only adress
wrong adress.

you could try, watching what accesses the adress, and then NOP - ing that code.
if this doesn't work u found the wrong addy.
u might even do it the other way around( i mean 0 is full life, 100 is dead for example)
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby Felheart » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:19 am

Have you found a solution to your problem sniper?
I have the same problem, my health freezes but iam still dying
Felheart
Acker

Postby CoMPMStR » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:15 am

Sorry if it's a little late but if you guys want to make a trainer or ANYTHING for GTAIV then there is only 1 answer that is the solution to all, scripthook.

This is something that I found to be very very useful rather than memory searching, because this already hooks the game and uses it's own internal functions to make things happen. You can do anything from give yourself infinite health, and ammo to spawning peds, vehicles and more! :!:

They have available the C++ Scripthook and the .NET Scripthook (which is the one I use, but is based off the C++ one). I have already created 3 scripts using it and have another one in production (but kinda lost interest in it for now). :/

Either way it's a great way to make trainers or anything for GTAIV, with one of these you could even create your own side missions. :D

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Re: Q:Making a trainer for GTA IV

Postby [Psych] » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 pm

The last statement couldn't be more untrue! It's an 'easy' way, but not the only way. Let me make that clear. I have created several fully featuredmemory-based gamehacks over the last few versions of this title. The reason people have so much trouble is because of the encrypted nature of all the key variables, and xlive which has anti-debugging crap and memory checks. However, it is possible. You just need to do a little bit of backtracing from where the encrypted values get set and manipulate the real values before they get pushed to the stack. Sorry for reviving an old(er) topic, but it would have been very misleading if someone read this.
[Psych]
Hacker Smacker

Postby WhiteHat » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 am

Important informations should not be bound by whether one post is old(er) or not, i believe...

Anyway, what is this “fully featured memory-based gamehacks” ? I’m curious.
Would you please elaborate more ? Thank you very much in advance...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby [Psych] » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm

I simply mean a trainer full of options, not just a 1-2 option deal. It just needs a little bit more time and effort, but it's certainly not un-hackable via normal means. That is the impression I get when I read these statements on the web. God mode, armour, one-hit kills, ammo, vehicle health, stamima, cash, wanted level, time of day, and pretty much everything you can normally think of doing can be done (and has been).
[Psych]
Hacker Smacker

Postby CoMPMStR » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:47 am

I never said that memory hacking GTAIV was impossible, just not the best route to take with the given tools available for this game.

Sure you can make a standard trainer with the normal memory hack way, health, armor, ammo, etc. But what I want to see is someone make a minigame, create a flame thrower/object spawner, a ragdoll mod, or a teleporter with the normal memory hack method. And I don't mean just a normal teleporter where you can save 3 locations, change your coords, and it's done; I mean one that also allows you to set a blip on the in-game map and teleport to that location. Did I mention that my Handheld Teleport Device also has all flying rat and stunt jump locations available? My Super Spawner Script allows you to spawn ANYTHING, place/rotate it anywhere, and then save the spawned objects to a file for use later. You can even create your own little stunt ground in the middle of the water, check out some of the vids on youtube!

The only point I was trying to make was that it can ALL be done via scripthook!

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby [Psych] » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 am

Sorry if it's a little late but if you guys want to make a trainer or ANYTHING for GTAIV then there is only 1 answer that is the solution to all, scripthook.

Certainly didn't sound like that initially, and that's the only reason I posted. When the game 'first came out' for example, there were no tools of this sort. It wasn't just 1-2-3 from the get-go on this. Anyway no worries. I'm not here for drama, which I sense is all i'll get in return. It's a nice scripthook; I don't doubt that. Laters..
[Psych]
Hacker Smacker

Postby CoMPMStR » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 am

Nope, nope... no drama; I just had to clearify myself. ;)

I only said there was 1 solution for simplicity sake. Seeing as how Sn1p3r already tried searching for values directly, I simply gave another ultimate solution for this specific game. I see now how my statement could've been misconstrued. :oops:

Anyway since you do have most of the hacks available, why not make a new topic so others can learn from what you have? I also attempted direct memory hacking for GTAIV but to no avail, I couldn't find correct complex addresses and xlive is a pain. The scripthook provided the means to make my own trainer and then some.. just a suggestion.. :D

Also, just a little FYI.. when the game was first released Alice was not far behind it (< 1 month). So even though there was no scripthook, there was still LUA scripting. :P

CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Return to Others (Offline)