doomsday

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

doomsday

Postby tooten » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 pm

What do you think about the 2012 doomsday prediction? A while back, my friend told me that there would be a doomsday on on the 21st of December 2012. I didn't know weather to laugh or cry, but all I want to know is, what do you think about it? I know its not real like ages ago it said that all the computers in the world would crash, did it happen? No! So whats your view on doomsday 2012?
tooten
I Have A Question

Re: doomsday

Postby Hitman » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 pm

tooten wrote:What do you think about the 2012 doomsday prediction? A while back, my friend told me that there would be a doomsday on on the 21st of December 2012. I didn't know weather to laugh or cry, but all I want to know is, what do you think about it? I know its not real like ages ago it said that all the computers in the world would crash, did it happen? No! So whats your view on doomsday 2012?

It is really up to you whether u want to believe it or not actually ..
the world has to end at some time .. :D
and i am starting to feel the effects of the "Global Warming" in Malaysia .. its hot even in the night!
>.<
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby pakdinx » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 am

erm...Wide The Force ( WTF ) :roll:
pakdinx
I Have A Few Questions

Postby qjqqyy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Hitman wrote:
tooten wrote:What do you think about the 2012 doomsday prediction? A while back, my friend told me that there would be a doomsday on on the 21st of December 2012. I didn't know weather to laugh or cry, but all I want to know is, what do you think about it? I know its not real like ages ago it said that all the computers in the world would crash, did it happen? No! So whats your view on doomsday 2012?

It is really up to you whether u want to believe it or not actually ..
the world has to end at some time .. :D
and i am starting to feel the effects of the "Global Warming" in Malaysia .. its hot even in the night!
>.<

i think that you should be feeling the effects of global warming for a while
it is hot in the night in singapore too
that started years ago
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah, I can start feel the doom day seems like going to approach to us.

Why do I think so?

- H1N1 virus is still existing in some countries.
- A lot of earthquakes happen in many other countries.
- Global warming ( By human activities ) + ( Iceland produced Sulfur gas. Its amount is the almost equal to the sulfur that produced by an atomic bomb)
- Sulfuric + Water = Sulfuric acid = Acid Rain
- Ozone layer is keep continuing damage by man-made compound, CFC ( Chlorofluorocarbon )
- When the too much of gases at the atmosphere. Hence, when the sun's heat transmitted to Earth, the Earth reflects the heat. Then the gases in green house will traps the heat which reflect by the Earth and the heat in the gas will warm our Earth. Which mean, more gases, more heat will be trapped.

Yeah, it is indeed hot in my country, Malaysia even in night. It is about 27 degree Celsius to 29 degree Celsius. In days, it is 33 ~ 35 degree Celsius.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby qjqqyy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

XxNyxheroxX wrote:Yeah, I can start feel the doom day seems like going to approach to us.

Why do I think so?

- Global warming ( By human activities ) + ( Iceland produced Sulfur gas. Its amount is the almost equal to the sulfur that produced by an atomic bomb)
- Ozone layer is keep continuing damage by man-made compound, CFC ( Chlorofluorocarbon )
- When the too much of gases at the atmosphere. Hence, when the sun's heat transmitted to Earth, the Earth reflects the heat. Then the gases in green house will traps the heat which reflect by the Earth and the heat in the gas will warm our Earth. Which mean, more gases, more heat will be trapped.

Yeah, it is indeed hot in my country, Malaysia even in night. It is about 27 degree Celsius to 29 degree Celsius. In days, it is 33 ~ 35 degree Celsius.

so it is either damn hot or it rains like hell
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby Hitman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:05 am

qjqqyy wrote:
XxNyxheroxX wrote:Yeah, I can start feel the doom day seems like going to approach to us.

Why do I think so?

so it is either damn hot or it rains like hell

Exactly ..
But, there's no rain in hell .. so, yeah .. xD (Being A Smartass)
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Sometimes I am also figuring. If the gas covered the Earth completely, it will be good. Why? Because as the gases(cloud) covered Earth completely, it will be a shelter to block sun's light & heat. As you know if sunlight heats you directly, it is extreme hot in your skin and it will blacken your skin. Since the cloud blocks all the sunlight, then we can no need to worry about the outdoor activities. However, the surrounding temperature will be increases. As I say the gases at the atmosphere can traps the sun's heat.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Return to Social/Unrelated