Why Pro Hacker Really Hate Noob Hacker

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Re: Why Pro Hacker Really Hate Noob Hacker

Postby cobr_h » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 am

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/<word_goes_here>

Instead of making a forum post and waiting ages you can see throught synonym words or explanations what's the meaning of words in english.

Just my thoughts of this main post idea:

"Pro" hackers should hate "noob" hackers not for them to be newbies on hacking or such. But most of people who call themselves newbie hackers are just interested in the results, not the ways. They wanna copy-cut-and-hack, not caring to the 'how' things are done. For me, hacker has still the same meaning as its beginning mean. In the past, a hacker was a guy capable of opening the case of his own 8086 or commodore machine and fixing things by himself. Today, a hacker should be a guy who knows the internals of his computer enough to be able to make things work as he is willing to: as is the example of memory hacking. In my opinion also, these new games' anti-cheat mechanisms are way too intrusive, they kind of fuse with the operating system to provide control over control on your machine. Sending in and thru information you can't even imagine, in a crypted format. And who knows what they can do with that. Kind of paranoid er? All this for you to be able to have fun playing a social (although it may sound strange) game -- after all, you interact with lotsa other people around the globe.

Given all these thoughts of being a hacker. Uh... I don't think I am hacker enough to call me a pro, as I don't understand deeply these memory, functions, activation registers, assembly, instruction set stuff. But I know it is frustrating when you have trouble to do something and others want just to copy-and-paste your hard effort. When you just learned how to do something useful, the other person who just copied it, brags about himself to others, taking advantage of the ability to copy data and follow basic straight ahead instructions.

...just my billion cents...
cobr_h
Acker

Previous

Return to Social/Unrelated