2 Good 1 Bad

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

2 Good 1 Bad

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I got 2 good news and 1 bad to share with you guys today.

Let's talk about the good ones.

My relative only buy this car and it will be arrive soon in November.
The car he order is Mercedes BenZ E280 Special Edition

Let's see the example of it.

Front

Its front is normal, I think nothing special on its front.

Sides

Its is cool and the mirror is sun/ultraviolet proof. Furthermore, the Tyre is damn expensive, it is RM 6, 000 in Malaysia per Tyre which means total prices of the Tyre is [ 4 x RM 6, 000 ] =
RM 24,000 :shock:

Rear

This is the rear part of the car. I think there is nothing special to talk about its rear :?

Interior

From here, you can obviously see the luxurious of this car. This car is drive with SemiAuto which mean, the auto gear has only 4 selections that is P( Parking ), R ( Reverse ), N ( Neutral ), D ( Drive ). Not only this, there is still has the D gears control, it is set on the steering pan*, isn't it cool? Furthermore, its rear mirror has a function can auto darken the brightness of the mirror if someone flash a light to you. This is to prevent from hurting the eyes of driver. In addition, it set up GPS system which you can just simply type out the name of places you wanted and then press something like " Ok " & etc... then you can lead by the GPS soon.

However, money must paid a lot. It is about
RM 380, 000 ~ RM 400, 000 :cry:

---------------------------------

Second from good news is

My PSP has claim back from the principal and money is charged RM 20 =.=

The principal always makes cock and bull stories to piss me off :( The first time I asked him, he told me to return all the book to school and then claim from him again. Who knows, the next time I asked him, he is busying but not now. Then the next time I asked him again, he told me he is busying and must charged my money. I'm minding what the fu*k? The last time I asked him, this time, a friend is accompanied, my friend also wanted to claim back his phone. When we entered his room, we were watching him eating the banana ( Free time ), we asked him again, he told he is busying again. But I told him what pop-out in my mind, "you told me to returning all the books and charge me RM 20 and you will give back my PSP ". Then he only said nothing and took out the PSP from the safe and charged me money and then I took back my PSP.

-------------------------

The bad news is

My parents' shop got check by jerks ( likely government something ) Our country called " Kastam ". They came to us only got one thing to do, is to keep all the mobiles/phones and check entirely and return to us. Perhaps not entire of the phone will be returned. This matter caused my parents' profit goes down and maybe cause loss. That's fu*k why I hate them always.

--------

This is what I wanted to share with you guys in the recently days.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby Hitman » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Kastam in english is Customs. :wink:

And nice car.
My uncle has 1 too with a custom plate number 8)
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 pm

I see, thanks.

His car is arriving in November. Wanting to sit his car xP
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby qjqqyy » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 pm

i also have something to share
1. go read "Animal Farm"
2. what does the sheeps like to say?
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:58 pm

qjqqyy wrote:i also have something to share
1. go read "Animal Farm"
2. what does the sheeps like to say?

Wow dude that's seemed like not sharing. What you mean that you have written above :?

I don't read Animal FARM but Animals WORLD.

Usually I heard the sheep like to say "qyqqyy " :lol:
I'm a NEWBIE

XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Return to Social/Unrelated