[Drama] Black and White

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[Drama] Black and White

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Black and White

A very nice drama from Taiwan that I want to share with you all. It is " Black and White ".

Description of the movie:

Pi Zi and Ying Xiong are two cops who are as different as day and night. One does nothing except for drinking coffee and living a luxurious lifestyle while waiting for information from dubious sources to crack his cases. Another believes law and justice are the pillars of society and is constantly on the street catching criminals… a little overzealously for his superior’s liking. When a case brought these two top crime solvers together, sparks flied and a little light peeked into this dark city where the nation’s President is on friendly terms with the local mafia and twins kill people while drinking milkshake.

It is a very good drama, the story parts may make you confuse but it is still nice to me, hopefully and you.

SWEAR IT IS HOLY NICE DRAMA.

100% free of charge. It is from YouTube but it has all the episode there with English-subtitle

All the characters are handsome and pretty.

Black and White

By the way, if you want to check their relationship, can check through http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Black_&_White
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby trialusert » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Just saw episode 1, I kinda like it! Thank you =)
trialusert
NULL

Postby Hitman » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Thx For Sharing!
Watching It Now ..
;)
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Welcome.

It is really nice, dudes.

The two cops ( main of drama ) award " Best male actor 09 " and this drama is getting hot around my here.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Return to Social/Unrelated