3%
no, there gona happen nothing
60%
Yes, there will be happen something but the world doesn't get destroyed
37%

Total votes : 30

Postby WhiteNova » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:09 am

qjqqyy wrote:
qjqqyy wrote:actually, i think William Henry "Bill" Gates is going to end the world
He has windows, some people say he is antichrist. In legned, the antichrist is going to make everyone have a symbol on the right hand, it looked like this:

some people say type "bill gates"(without quotations) into ASCII to hex converter(i think i remembered the method wrongly) then you will get 666

Bill gates, i believe, has control to all (or at least most) windows computers, i think he is going to end the world. LOOK, everyone is using microsoft stuff, IF bill gates wanna do something, he can.

lemme say again
bill gates is the Antichrist
thanks for ignoring my post

Yet again, atheist. >>
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

Postby toffey » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm

qjqqyy wrote:
qjqqyy wrote:actually, i think William Henry "Bill" Gates is going to end the world
He has windows, some people say he is antichrist. In legned, the antichrist is going to make everyone have a symbol on the right hand, it looked like this:

some people say type "bill gates"(without quotations) into ASCII to hex converter(i think i remembered the method wrongly) then you will get 666

Bill gates, i believe, has control to all (or at least most) windows computers, i think he is going to end the world. LOOK, everyone is using microsoft stuff, IF bill gates wanna do something, he can.

lemme say again

Quick off-topic post. What did Bill Gates do to you in order for you to have so much hatred towards him? I find this quite hilarious.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby qjqqyy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 pm

toffey wrote:
qjqqyy wrote:

lemme say again

Quick off-topic post. What did Bill Gates do to you in order for you to have so much hatred towards him? I find this quite hilarious.

LISTEN!!!!!!!!!
bill gates is the end of the world
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby Evil Homer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:58 pm

lulzz im an atheist to got a problem with that????

And yes Bill gates can do something if he wants to even the Government uses microsoft so....
Evil Homer
Acker

Postby asdf » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 am

JB Gzn wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:god exist?

maybe he mad because people nowadays not believe anymore in him so he make a doomsday?

i can't wait until its 2012 , i want something gona happen =D

actually more people in this world believe.
it's about 60% i thought. but i know for sure it was bigger then 50%

lol actually islam? is the top religion right now. like 60% of the world lol. india populate too much lol. XD but christianity is in 2nd i think.
asdfghjkqwertyuioplzxcvbnm!!!!!!
asdf
NULL

Postby WhiteNova » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:24 am

asdf wrote:
JB Gzn wrote:

maybe he mad because people nowadays not believe anymore in him so he make a doomsday?

lol actually islam? is the top religion right now. like 60% of the world lol. india populate too much lol. XD but christianity is in 2nd i think.

I think the world religion should be = NULL
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

Postby turbonegro » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:01 pm

only god know when doomsday happen .

but i checked already , 21/12/2012 , on friday .
:shock:
turbonegro
I Have A Few Questions

Postby qjqqyy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 pm

WhiteNova wrote:
asdf wrote:
JB Gzn wrote:

why null
it can be gnome (linux users)
midgets (windows fans)
leopard (mac)
kde (linux again)
xfce (linux)
penguin (linux)
nazi, hitler (windows)
eyecandy (mac)
comdom (ppl hwo have aids)
midget aids...
pratically anything
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Re: 2012 doomsday prediction

Postby soulREAPER » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:16 pm

only God knows.......

THIS IS SUCK!!
soulREAPER
Acker

Re:

Postby CoMPMStR » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:15 am

qjqqyy wrote:
WhiteNova wrote:
asdf wrote:lol actually islam? is the top religion right now. like 60% of the world lol. india populate too much lol. XD but christianity is in 2nd i think.

why null
it can be gnome (linux users)
midgets (windows fans)
leopard (mac)
kde (linux again)
xfce (linux)
penguin (linux)
nazi, hitler (windows)
eyecandy (mac)
comdom (ppl hwo have aids)
midget aids...
pratically anything

null is the best because that is how it should be to begin with. God == null so there you have it, there is no God. If there were a God you think he'd want anyone to slander his name? Just like during medieval times, if you were to speak ill of the king you'd get your head chopped off. God supposedly gives everything life, so why does he let the non-believers and slanderers live when he can recreate a new one anytime? Lots of stuff doesn't add up logically when you talk about God.

If God were real it'd have a definite shape or form (just like anything else that's real) instead of different religions believing that he looks differently. It's only a belief. God was something invented way back before proper medicine was invented to give people hope in something, and has been blown out of proportion ever since. With all sorts of plagues and diseases going around and no medicine to cure it, everyone thought the sickness was from a curse. When a few people have a stronger immune system than the rest and got better after some "praying", anyone is bound to believe anything when they know nothing. Even the phrase God bless you was used during the time of the bubonic plague, when people thought sneezing was caused by the plague itself. :/

Back on topic, I think 2012 is another Y2K. If you believe the world is going to end, take it as you've been diagnosed with cancer or AIDS and have 2 years to live... what would you do before you die?

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby mentikadr » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 am

This is for CoMPMStR
Well i think you have to read more about God , because have you ever asked your self why are you in this world, what is your mission , where are you going to.
Fist you where created as a soul then the God gave you a body with the origin form soil, then in this world you are going to live for a while till the Angel of Death comes and takes your soul and put it in your grave. And when the doomsday comes you will be judged for your deeds. In the end you will have the Haven or the Hell
mentikadr
I Have A Few Questions

Postby CoMPMStR » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 am

The mission of living is survival, that is all. Take an example from animals in the wild, what do they do? They don't have jobs, law, or currency. Their only purpose in life is to survive, and the same goes for humans - more or less. What we do along the way only determines how long we will survive.

I was created when my mother and father conceived me (you know -- sex), I was then birthed in a hospital approx. 9 months later. The soul in which you speak is another part of fictional religious stories to give them plot and maybe scare/persuade some people into belief, so are the Angel of Death (grim reaper), 72 virgins, purgatory, heaven, and hell.

In the end, when you die your remaining friends and family will put your body into a grave. There's also the option of creamation for people who would like to keep their loved one's remains close-by. Other than that it's pretty much like sleeping without the dreaming or waking up after 8-12 hours.

That's why it's called a religious belief and not a religious fact, and beliefs are like opinions. One religion will say their god is a white guy while another will say theirs is an elephant, but even if they speak different languages; both will agree that water is wet, the sun is hot, and getting stabbed hurts.

Let's not continue this debate here anymore. If someone wants to discuss it further create a new topic as this is off topic here.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Previous

Return to Social/Unrelated