I got this first experience

Discussions About Anything Civilized, Hacking or Not

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

I got this first experience

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:36 pm

The first experience in my life ever.

Three days ago, 2:30 pm I was staying back in school for additional class in 3 o' clock. Before time approached, I was playing basketball, then my friend, who come from home to school for Volleyball training on 4 o' clock. Then I went to greet him as well. Suddenly, he felt had something in his shoes, then he took out the shoes from his left leg, I was just behind him. Then he used his finger and try to take out the THINGS inside the shoe. A Fu*ker who know it!! A scorpion ( Size of it was just half of my palm ) was rushing out from the shoe and jump down to the floor. Of course the students around us will surround the scorpion since that is the first time of them and I saw a scorpion in live ever. Then the security guard came and used his slipper to press the scorpion and grabbed out a scissor and then he cut off his tail ( which contains venom or liquid of poison ). He did not scare of it at all and used his hand to took the scorpion away..

Do ever have this experience or you got more cooler one?

The scorpion I saw was all black.. Fortunately, my friend didn't got bitten by the scorpion. He was wearing the shoes from home to school, which means the scorpion was already in his shoes about 20 minutes I believed.

By the way, this is extra one, my PSP got kept by Principal when mid-year holiday additional class, I brought it to school, and I played it in class. Silly me I was siting nearest to the door and the door is opened widely.. Hehe..
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Re: I got this first experience

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:21 pm

XxNyxheroxX wrote:The scorpion I saw was all black.. Fortunately, my friend didn't got bitten by the scorpion. He was wearing the shoes from home to school, which means the scorpion was already in his shoes about 20 minutes I believed.

The bigger the scorpions are, the less dangerous they are in term of them being poisonous (you said it was about half of your palm and black). At least that’s what Indiana Jones said...

AFAIK, the gray (dark gray) ones are dangerous but to be precise, ask Dr. Google...

XxNyxheroxX wrote:By the way, this is extra one, my PSP got kept by Principal when mid-year holiday additional class, I brought it to school, and I played it in class. Silly me I was siting nearest to the door and the door is opened widely.. Hehe..

It is obvious: The principal wanted to play your PSP himself...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:25 pm

I see.

I am now still remember before he took away my PSP, I was playing NBA 08 I am using Lakers to versus Adidas. And he whisper me when he was tooking my PSP. This is mine, don't try to claim it back from me. WTF? You believe him? I strongly not believed. I haven't told my parent yet. Perhaps I will claim it back when the end of school about in November. If he did something wrong on my PSP I will want him to pay me back a new one =)

I just wait because I am not really always play the PSP because I have no my computer to upgrade it.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Return to Social/Unrelated